What's new

Patched Unlimited speed glitch (working)

D

Donovan brady

Reaction score
The only thing you will need for this glitch is a little bit of money (around 150k)
Steps:
1. Buy a bravado rat truck (unnecessary if you already own one)
2. Fully upgrade your rat truck
3. Become stationary on a long straight road (airport runway is your best option)
4. Hold down L2 (LT on xbox)
5. Right before the truck shifts into 2nd gear begin to hold down R2 (RT on Xbox) while stile holding down L2 or LT

Somebody may have found this glitch before me, but I stumbled upon this glitch myself.

This is a video comparing the speeds:

Last edited:
S

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also seems to work with the rat loader too although timing is different as the first gear is rather short.

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean by unlimited speed?

Super fast?
If so, how fast?

Does It work with other vehicles.?

B

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean by unlimited speed?

Super fast?
If so, how fast?

Does It work with other vehicles.?
This specific method probably only works with this car. Maybe a different car too but it's not found yet. You go like 250 mph I think

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Hold down R2 first? L2 is reverse

T

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accelerate using L2? am I using a broken controller or something?

S

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accelerate using L2? am I using a broken controller or something?
the text is the wrong way round. you start accelerating then hold the brake before it changes to second gear.

F

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can confirm this works.

I found the best way to hit it most of the time is to use the handbrake to downshift you.

[1] Go low in second gear then hold accelerate (RT / R2) and tap or short hold the handbrake (RB / R1) then straight after you hold the handbrake hold the brake (LT / L2) while still accelerating.

You know if it worked if the tyres start to skid as you accelerate.

[2] You can also get in second gear then hold RT + LT + RB (R2 + L2 + R1) to lower your speed then when its in low revs in 2nd just release the handbrake (RB / R1).

[3] The easiest way is to go slow then hold the accelerator and do a 180° spin to spin out and just as soon as you start moving off and getting speed hold the brake.
Or do a burnout on the spot then as you start moving off when releasing the brake hold it again when you have a bit a speed.

You just need a way to max out the revs to maximise the speed boost.

The glitch seems to work by the brake causing the car to not gear up causing the high revs to give lots of acceleration, though having to brake slows the speed a bit I think.

GameClip of me doing it
GameClip of potential speed

Last edited:
D

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wonder if this is faster or the glitched gargoyle, probably the gargoyle.

I

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
The title is correct i have a race that goes straight all the way above the map going from one side to another almost to death barrier the speed doesn't seem to cap out ya the speedometer only goes so high but ur definitely still gaining speed

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can confirm this works.

I found the best way to hit it most of the time is to use the handbrake to downshift you.

[1] Go low in second gear then hold accelerate (RT / R2) and tap or short hold the handbrake (RB / R1) then straight after you hold the handbrake hold the brake (LT / L2) while still accelerating.

You know if it worked if the tyres start to skid as you accelerate.

[2] You can also get in second gear then hold RT + LT + RB (R2 + L2 + R1) to lower your speed then when its in low revs in 2nd just release the handbrake (RB / R1).

[3] The easiest way is to go slow then hold the accelerator and do a 180° spin to spin out and just as soon as you start moving off and getting speed hold the brake.
Video doesnt work.

B

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a glitch like this with the RH8 that was an infinite burnout, no matter what the car was spinning all four rims and drifted like crazy. Can't wait to play with this one

A

Above Omnipotence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I gotta try this!

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wonder if this is faster or the glitched gargoyle, probably the gargoyle.
I have never lost a highest speed challenge using the gargoyle. I top out around 175ish . I bet gargoyle is faster.

0x12b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can make the comet SR glitch over 200 by kicking the back fenders until it drops. Can’t have bullet proof tires. And only kick the back tires not the front ones. Fun as f***
~~Only tested on the xb1 using a fully upgraded SR with no armor or bulletproof tires

D

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can make the comet SR glitch over 200 by kicking the back fenders until it drops. Can’t have bullet proof tires. And only kick the back tires not the front ones. Fun as ****
~~Only tested on the xb1 using a fully upgraded SR with no armor or bulletproof tires
Yeh iv seen that aswell, works on the regular comet too. I would love to see someone make a drag race comparison video between glitched comet sr, rat truck and gargoyle.

Top Bottom