What's new

Working Unlimited Skull Of Nan Sapwe Solo Idle Glitch Question

L

Labrador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been using this glitch especially during double xp this weekend. I have not figured out how to stop my controller from turning off while still be an effective glitch. I've fixed my settings and use tape on my trigger and a rubber band to hold left stick down so that it keeps me backing into a corner but that did not work either. Any suggestions?

S

Sjrut

Reaction score
Yes same problem here dude, the only way to get around this is to connect your controller with a cable to the xbox with NO battery pack in the controller. This way your controller will not disconnect after 15 min. Works for me every time, i should be at round 70 by now hahaha....

L

Labrador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes same problem here dude, the only way to get around this is to connect your controller with a cable to the xbox with NO battery pack in the controller. This way your controller will not disconnect after 15 min. Works for me every time, i should be at round 70 by now hahaha....
where can i get one of these

S

Sjrut

Reaction score
I guess any cable will do the trick, I use the cable of my phone charger but you can use the cable delivered with the play and charge kit as well. I guess any cable will do the job as long as it fits in your controller and your Xbox of course. Just got back from working the night shift I guess I died at round 127 because that's where the game ended....;-D 
I hope this tip helps you out a bit, let me know if you get it done properly.

L

Labrador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess any cable will do the trick, I use the cable of my phone charger but you can use the cable delivered with the play and charge kit as well. I guess any cable will do the job as long as it fits in your controller and your Xbox of course. Just got back from working the night shift I guess I died at round 127 because that's where the game ended....;-D 
I hope this tip helps you out a bit, let me know if you get it done properly.
Thanks so much. And yes I heard it stops working around round 125 if you are lucky enough to not get a stuck thrasher

K

Kent Taylor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been using this glitch especially during double xp this weekend. I have not figured out how to stop my controller from turning off while still be an effective glitch. I've fixed my settings and use tape on my trigger and a rubber band to hold left stick down so that it keeps me backing into a corner but that did not work either. Any suggestions?
You must use a USB cable directly connected to the console from the controller.

Top Bottom