What's new

Discovery Unlimited Skull Glitch (Discussion)

• Thread starter Kotasauros
  • Start date
  • Views 1,344
K

Kotasauros

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried different methods to do this after patch 1.10 does anyone have any ideas or have found a method? I am curious.

parlad_rulez

parlad_rulez

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe I found an after patch method but I wont leak until I can confirm its working because its hard but really easy if you have the right people.

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go my friends
Pretty mutch an unlimited skull, just dont let it run at 0.

Its on 1.09 butit should work on 1.10 just cook a grenade when killing zombies , all kills will fill up your skull

K

Kotasauros

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go my friends

its ok, not the best method to have the unlimited skull, i believe their is a better method.

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
its ok, not the best method to have the unlimited skull, i believe their is a better method.
Yep not the best but it actually work pretty good, did 100 rounds without trouble using this method. Im still looking for a real unlimited skull anyway , probably have one but look like a really hard timing

K

Kotasauros

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep not the best but it actually work pretty good, did 100 rounds without trouble using this method. Im still looking for a real unlimited skull anyway , probably have one but look like a really hard timing
well if you can find one that you can just have unlimited tell me because i overheard people already found a brand new method they just refuse to post it which is dumb.

Z

zigzagzul

Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go my friends

Its on 1.09 butit should work on 1.10 just cook a grenade when killing zombies , all kills will fill up your skull

It's patched i tried and my friend the skull just goes away

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It's patched i tried and my friend the skull just goes away
Just tried it like 3h ago and was working fine, you need to keep R2 (to fire with the skull , could be R1 depend of your controller setting) down then doing the grenade + triangle trick

Last edited:
Z

zigzagzul

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it like 3h ago and was working fine, you need to keep R2 (to fire with the skull , could be R1 depend of your controller setting) down then doing the grenade + triangle trick
rlly but when i do it what happenns is tht it just puts it away and switches to my weapon

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
rlly but when i do it what happenns is tht it just puts it away and switches to my weapon
Mmmh, do you wait like 2sec with the grenade cooked in your hands before hitting triangle ? Gonna try it later to confirm if it still work or not

H

Hitch13

Reaction score
Sin$
Mmmh, do you wait like 2sec with the grenade cooked in your hands before hitting triangle ? Gonna try it later to confirm if it still work or not
Sa marche toujours, mais c'est mieux avec windows wine :tongue:

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I have found a way to get 1 kill unlimited skull to work after patch . Will do more testing later. :smile: but it sucks that you can only do it later in game. But you can do it over and over again, if you die and lose skull. Not like last once a game :smile:

Last edited:
F

FoxhoundZ3

Reaction score
Sin$
Unlimited skull after patch has been found by CeralGlitchers. SliqKilla posted a video as well on it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register