What's new

OR/AS Unlimited Shiny Rayquaza's with Dragon Ascent

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so as of now I have 3 count em' 3 shiny rayquaza's with Dragon ascent, now all you have to do to get a large amount of these is simple, get the gift, bank the rayquaza, restart your save file, rinse and repeat, Now I know some of you want this for competitive purposes, but for those of you looking for trade fuel to get the shiny charm…look no further!

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Okay so as of now I have 3 count em' 3 shiny rayquaza's with Dragon ascent, now all you have to do to get a large amount of these is simple, get the gift, bank the rayquaza, restart your save file, rinse and repeat, Now I know some of you want this for competitive purposes, but for those of you looking for trade fuel to get the shiny charm…look no further!

As far as I know the Rayquaza is in a Cherish Ball and considered a "special" pokemon so it can't be wonder traded. Just keep that in mind. Also not very good competitivly since from what I can tell it has zero IVs and maybe zero EVs as well. Not to great if you ask me ><

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know the Rayquaza is in a Cherish Ball and considered a "special" pokemon so it can't be wonder traded. Just keep that in mind. Also not very good competitivly since from what I can tell it has zero IVs and maybe zero EVs as well. Not to great if you ask me ><

Who cares? It's a shiny rayquaza with dragon ascent…why wouldn't you want more?

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Who cares? It's a shiny rayquaza with dragon ascent…why wouldn't you want more?

Well ANY Rayquaza can learn dragon ascent you just have to take it to the old lady in meteor falls and she'll teach it to him. So the only benifits it has is its shiny which is...meh....shiny Rayquaza is pretty common since it's such a popular shiny.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well ANY Rayquaza can learn dragon ascent you just have to take it to the old lady in meteor falls and she'll teach it to him. So the only benifits it has is its shiny which is...meh....shiny Rayquaza is pretty common since it's such a popular shiny.

Yeah but it's a 6th gen legit shiny rayquaza, I ilke it.

R

RalphPootawn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone hook me up with one? I was 3 days late for the event :frown:

Top Bottom