Unlimited shadow shot glitch

Discussion in 'Destiny Glitches' started by mstephens1984, Oct 14, 2015 with 27 replies and 4,913 views.

1. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To bad this will be fixed before I find the helmet :frown:

2. II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II esoteric VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I take back what I said about this not being gamebreaking. You can literally run around shadowshotting everyone as long as you don't get too greedy and try to go after a group you can keep on going. For some reason I thought you had to keep doing shooting the bows for it to work, but once you hit start it completely resets your super and won't run down until you shoot another. Hopefully this gets fixed because in Trials once a hunter gets a super he will have it for rest of match...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. X Zesty Xo

X Zesty Xo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    True but I can guarantee hunters in trials will exploit this i main my hunter but I'm not that much of a ***hole to do that

4. Criminal

Criminal COD Veteran

Ratings:
    Ya, just ran into someone doing this in iron banner, was dumb as hell. Their team had supers going off all game because the orbs generating.

5. MrMurder420

MrMurder420 Trailer Park Boy

Ratings:
    hated hammers before?? ... 3 titan 3 hunter... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

6. MrMurder420

MrMurder420 Trailer Park Boy

Ratings:
    Black spindle is all yours today if you are a hunter with the helm ... xD

7. Durva

Durva Professional Scrub

Ratings:
    It sucks but if titans didn't get banned for their hammer exploit hunters won't either. Still a **** move for them to do it in PVP

8. LegendaryLSD

LegendaryLSD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    same with trials. with bungie, these exploits have been treated just like network manipulation. Do NOT bring these into the crucible.