• Thread starter mstephens1984
  • Start date
  • Views 5,357
M

mstephens1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not my video, or find in any way. I found this on reddit and thought I would share it here

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$

Not my video, or find in any way. I found this on reddit and thought I would share it here

we need to try this, get some feedback from more guardians on if it works across platforms, ect.. Looks deeecent!

Z

Zeaoh4202

Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfect! My friend is an hunter who did this in the nightfall, not only do you tether the boss and ads, you also spawn a BUNCH! of orbs and your damage is buffed up too all the time!

Nicr glitch! Thanks for posting!

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfect! My friend is an hunter who did this in the nightfall, not only do you tether the boss and ads, you also spawn a BUNCH! of orbs and your damage is buffed up too all the time!

Nicr glitch! Thanks for posting!
Does it spawn more orbs than the normal max, 7 or 8 I believe?

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlimited tether on raid bosses! So trying this tonight.

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! I just don't have that helmet. Hopefully xur is selling helmet engram's this week lol

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
So what's the punishment for using this exploit in the Crucible? I don't plan on using it of course, so I'm wondering what's going to happen to all those edgy Hunters out there?

K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what's the punishment for using this exploit in the Crucible? I don't plan on using it of course, so I'm wondering what's going to happen to all those edgy Hunters out there?
Probably a ban or something cool like that.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I know they'll get banned for abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage, that's obvious, but for how long? Since the Iron Banner is out, will they get banned from playing it?

K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know they'll get banned for abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage, that's obvious, but for how long? Since the Iron Banner is out, will they get banned from playing it?
A week or so, maybe.

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never heard of anyone getting banned for using glitches like this? I don't think anyone got banned for the hammers?

L

Lilmichael406

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch is beyond fun. Only used strictly in kings fall but my god so awesome! Works on 360 100%

Top Bottom
Login
Register