Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Patched UNLIMITED SELL GLITCH AFTER PATCH! RED DEAD ONLINE

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by Silent Nine, Jun 22, 2019 with 101 replies and 9,593 views.

1. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    Appears to be patched.
    Swap does not stack any more.

2. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    I have been in same lobby for 7 days with Gandalf61 and ScruffyNerfHerder both dipping in and out but will get friend to test when he gets on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Did you test both methods?

4. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same, I've been in the same lobby for hours and still works. BUT for some reason the stacks reseted to 0 and did not stack at all for a while, but now it does again. Strange.

5. RayJay911

RayJay911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No stacking for me.
    Will swap to my sub doing the stacking.
    PS4

6. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Had that before and fixed after killing horse another couple of times.
    I also noticed if horse got glitched and pelt appeared I usually had to clean horse before it worked again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have you tried to get your horse killed twice? That solved it for me when I had the stacking issue. I just sold 700 cougars but my 2 cougars I was usening for stacking are gone. I'll get 2 new ones and try again if the stacking still works for me.

8. RayJay911

RayJay911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll try that next if this doesn't work.
    [doublepost=1561587255][/doublepost]NOT stacking after swap.

9. Ugandanknackles

Ugandanknackles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Has anyone been on since this morning

10. Oaktown33

Oaktown33 Newbie

Ratings:
    I noticed last night that I had to kill my horse again and then it start working again

11. RayJay911

RayJay911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not stacking after killing horse twice.
    Something new..............Both players keep getting animal cruelty after bringing the dead horse to the site to stack.

12. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, so I sold my cougars and grab 2 new restacking ones and it still works fine. I haven't reset my PS4 since yesterday tho.

13. RayJay911

RayJay911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There's the rub!
    [doublepost=1561588982][/doublepost]I'm gonna try leaving one at a time and get some fresh cougars.

I think it's patched.

14. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, try with fresh cougars. When I had my game on over night with the same cougars they started to not stack at all. I was worried that it was patched aswell until I got it working again with new ones.

15. TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You guys are always in the same lobby as yesterday I take, right? People who are not in that situation should confirm whether or not is patched, of course it would continue to work for those that have not left a lobby since yesterday...point is it appears to be patched if you restart your PS4...have tested it myself with fresh cougars and it’s not stacking so can anyone else (not sitting in a solo created yesterday) reconfirm as well? Thanks!

16. Wickedwrath

Wickedwrath Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's right, same lobby as yesterday. Then it sounds like it's patched unfortunately.. more to confirm would be good.

17. Ugandanknackles

Ugandanknackles Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    Was fresh reboots on both consoles, killed horse with train as my usual, and killed with bullets, no stacking either way.
    Animal cruelty alert too.

19. C08R4

C08R4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have you tried stacking with different animals, instead of using the cougar?
    [doublepost=1561591418][/doublepost]I'm going to get on now to test, there may still be a way to get the stack working. Also have you tried doing the glitch whilst on an active stranger mission? It shouldn't give animal cruelty I'm pretty sure

20. C08R4

C08R4 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think there's also a way to glitch your money from single player into online. Or a way to make purchases from the catalogue online by only using up money from your single player character. Testing methods.