What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched UNLIMITED SELL GLITCH AFTER PATCH! RED DEAD ONLINE

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post a screenshot of the exact location, please? Should I use Turkoman for this location aswell or does it matter? :tongue:
Yea screenshot pls

Jeeez guys! He told you where it was and described it. Think for yourselves. Look for places that it would work.
Man up!

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Jeeez guys! He told you where it was and described it. Think for yourselves. Look for places that it would work.
Man up!
Sad world we live in where reading comprehension no longer exists, everyone wants a video or pictures.
Seriously guys, ALLEY BEHIND THE BUTCHER,, look around, find a tight spot. The alley is not that big. Or go to Rhodes and use the red wooden water tower, lead your horse under it into that tight space.
Go grab two panthers, put your horse head just slightly over the train tracks, boom, solo.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else getting random disconnects? Had 3 messages saying there is a problem with Rocktards servers within the last 10 minutes, up until now never had much of an issue connecting on RDRO. Had a 3 star Cougar and was just setting up to dupe, dammit.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else getting random disconnects? Had 3 messages saying there is a problem with Rocktards servers within the last 10 minutes, up until now never had much of an issue connecting on RDRO. Had a 3 star Cougar and was just setting up to dupe, dammit.

Went through 3 disconnects yesterday after 24 hrs in session. Had 2 consoles in their so eventually hard reset one while other watched my stuff. Then I hard reset 2nd console and joined back. Both still running over 16hrs since.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I resurrected a damn cougar at the butcher. Fugger is eyeballing the butcher and licking his chops.

edit.............Started raining and he just fell over dead!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I resurrected a damn cougar at the butcher. Fugger is eyeballing the butcher and licking his chops.

edit.............Started raining and he just fell over dead!
Get a dupe on horse then ride into something so it falls off. That usually brings Frankenstein back :tongue:

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a dupe on horse then ride into something so it falls off. That usually brings Frankenstein back :tongue:
This one wasn't just laying on the horse. It was just behind the horse standing up, moving a little and making cougar purring. LOL!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
This one wasn't just laying on the horse. It was just behind the horse standing up, moving a little and making cougar purring. LOL!

Yeah they rooted to the spot but moving and snarling. Happened with stable dupes too if you knocked them off horse :biggrin:

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a similar one at blackwater by parking a wagon close to the horse :roflmao: what Place is that by the way? :smile:

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
What's verdict? Anybody tested after a restart yet?

I am not home for a few hrs but watching the money tick up second by second on my social account on my phone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In case you don't know if you log into social and check your money its live. Updated by the second :thumbsup:

S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's verdict? Anybody tested after a restart yet?

I am not home for a few hrs but watching the money tick up second by second on my social account on my phone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In case you don't know if you log into social and check your money its live. Updated by the second :thumbsup:
Still working

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I restarted just over 30 mins ago and was still working.
I think C* must be up to something :biggrin:

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they rooted to the spot but moving and snarling. Happened with stable dupes too if you knocked them off horse :biggrin:
On Stacking glitches, I've been doing them at my camp. Sometimes the cougar would "sound" alive and spook the horses, but yesterday was the first time one was actually standing and moving around a little along with making sounds. When I went to get it's replacement, I spotted it with my binoculars and it was the same animation as the one that came alive.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm that this still works. Only issue is that you have to get new cougars after selling them. Not sure if this only occur because I'm leaving the macro on overnight. Anyone have the same problem?

J

johnnyboy01

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to do this solo and it was too much hassle given other players and my character too low ranked to get one 2 or 3 star pelt. If anyone wants to team up on PS4 message me.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to do this solo and it was too much hassle given other players and my character too low ranked to get one 2 or 3 star pelt. If anyone wants to team up on PS4 message me.

You should do it in solo with lobby then no hassle with other players

Top Bottom
Login
Register