What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched UNLIMITED SELL GLITCH AFTER PATCH! RED DEAD ONLINE

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am lost here....my panthers selling for 14.00 and my cougars selling for 13.50. You selling for 2.70?
How come yours are selling higher then 2.70? As soon as you shoot your horse it turns poor.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
How come yours are selling higher then 2.70? As soon as you shoot your horse it turns poor.
Never had a poor one, always 3 star. All my friends that I helped we all had 3 star throughout. Which is why the 2.70 was strange to read
Currently running through 2 cougars in Blackwater. Titan 1 using GameRec plugin to push the buttons for me.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had a poor one, always 3 star. All my friends that I helped we all had 3 star throughout. Which is why the 2.70 was strange to read
Currently running through 2 cougars in Blackwater. Titan 1 using GameRec plugin to push the buttons for me.
Hm, and you are doing the shoot the horse in the water glitch for it to fall off? I tried ut twice and still poor one for me. Or does yourse not fall in the water?

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Hm, and you are doing the shoot the horse in the water glitch for it to fall off? I tried ut twice and still poor one for me. Or does yourse not fall in the water?
Guess I have threads crossed....solo vs partner but either way I did not do water method. Solo method I parked horse in Rhodes with panther on back. Park so horse head over train tracks at an angle so head is closer to oncoming train. Train comes along, kills horse, panther slides off etc. Park at angle so 3 star animal does not fly into train and slides away from tracks.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guess I have threads crossed....solo vs partner but either way I did not do water method. Solo method I parked horse in Rhodes with panther on back. Park so horse head over train tracks at an angle so head is closer to oncoming train. Train comes along, kills horse, panther slides off etc. Park at angle so 3 star animal does not fly into train and slides away from tracks.
No problem, I thought you did the water-glitch. I haven't heard of that glitch you did, sounds a bit confusing tho lol. Do you have a video of it more detailed? I can do solo or partner since I have 2 consoles for this.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to unlimited sell at butcher now stacking method.
Stacking is full price perfect
Ya my bad, op was updated by moderator at 2am last night...its been a long night for me. should not have logged in i guess.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you saying that you are getting full price just backing in and out of butcher and selling one?
Or are you talking about stacking

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you saying that you are getting full price just backing in and out of butcher and selling one?
Or are you talking about stacking
Stacking, i will try this one here and see what I can come up with.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stacking, i will try this one here and see what I can come up with.
Ok, I wonder what makes the carcass poor when killing the horse. Hopefully there is a workaround hiding for this. 2.50$ feels a bit low. Works if you macro it over night I guess.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I wonder what makes the carcass poor when killing the horse. Hopefully there is a workaround hiding for this. 2.50$ feels a bit low. Works if you macro it over night I guess.
This is waste of time, you need 2 people for this, to gain 2.70? Tried it and everything stays 3 stars until the process of flee and stay cause the poor condion. I shot horse, animal came off perfect, did the flee steps and generic cougar coming back is poor.

Have a look at the stack and sell thread. It can be done solo using the train like I mentioned and its 13.50 per cougar, 14.00 per panther.
Op should have saved this $2.70 version here as a backup.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is waste of time, you need 2 people for this, to gain 2.70? Tried it and everything stays 3 stars until the process of flee and stay cause the poor condion. I shot horse, animal came off perfect, did the flee steps and generic cougar coming back is poor.

Have a look at the stack and sell thread. It can be done solo using the train like I mentioned and its 13.50 per cougar, 14.00 per panther.
Op should have saved this $2.70 version here as a backup.
Yes I'm doing this stack and sell glitch right now. Trying to find a perfect spot for it to be macro'd over night. Works for like an hour and then I have to move my character a little lol. Any ideas maybe?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I'm doing this stack and sell glitch right now. Trying to find a perfect spot for it to be macro'd over night. Works for like an hour and then I have to move my character a little lol. Any ideas maybe?
Need a better macro.
I found starting mine works best like this...
Put one on and if it drops directly at your feet with option to pick up that's your start point.
Keep camera pointing at feet.
Pick up and replace twice then move forward a fraction to replace 3rd and loop.
Cougar tends to knock u back slightly.
That ran for me for hours without a hitch.

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a better macro.
I found starting mine works best like this...
Put one on and if it drops directly at your feet with option to pick up that's your start point.
Keep camera pointing at feet.
Pick up and replace twice then move forward a fraction to replace 3rd and loop.
Cougar tends to knock u back slightly.
That ran for me for hours without a hitch.
Will try that, thanks! Where are your horses position, to the right at the butcher at blackwater?

ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Will try that, thanks! Where are your horses position, to the right at the butcher at blackwater?
I took a wagon and parked angled like a V against the butcher, then put horse in that gap.

A

amoneymakingkidtv

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone show me their location their at that can be used for macro thanks

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone show me their location their at that can be used for macro thanks
If you go one street back behind the butcher's the is a very narrow alley with a ladder going up on the right.
Between bank and gallery.
Get your horse back legs about an inch in front of ladder. Works great as so tight just like some other things :biggrin:

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you go one street back behind the butcher's the is a very narrow alley with a ladder going up on the right.
Get your horse back legs about an inch in front of ladder. Works great as so tight just like some other things :biggrin:
Could you post a screenshot of the exact location, please? Should I use Turkoman for this location aswell or does it matter? :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register