Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

Video Posted by FreightTrainWTF

UNLIMITED RP GLITCH
Up To 96000 RP/Hour

Supposedly works on all consoles. Confirmed on XB1 & PS4

This is not SOLO a friend or enemy is required :wink:

1)Go to the military base with your friend and drive into base to activate 4 stars

2)Drive back to between the 2 telegraph poles

3)Get you friend to join a simeon mission when stars are blinking and you will gain 400rp as you will lose your stars

4)When he leaves the mission he will still have 4 star warning so when he gets back in your car you will have same warning.

5)He joins simeon mission and you get 400rp again

6)Rinse and repeat every 15 seconds.

I have tried already and it does work on XB1 so for low ranks you could probably gain about 72000 RP to 96000 RP an hour.

If you are not receiving RP dashboard then it should work again after that.

Last edited:
Q

qustomized

Reaction score
Sin$
The person who start the mission every time do he also get 400rp every 15 seconds?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
The person who start the mission every time do he also get 400rp every 15 seconds?

You need to swap roles only one at a time.

Don't see why you could not have 3 friends or more depending on vehicle and everybody gets it except 1 player.

How about a barracks or bus with 16 people lol

Q

qustomized

Reaction score
Sin$
The person who start the mission he needs to pay to lose his stars for that he get rp too...

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest you put none solo in the title.

Thats the reason I never put SOLO in title so people no its not, otherwise I would have titled it Solo Rp Glitch

I can't edit title anyway

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the reason I never put SOLO in title so people no its not, otherwise I would have titled it Solo Rp Glitch

I can't edit title anyway
just some advice, nothing more. People are going to point that out. You can ask a mod to edit the title.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
just some advice, nothing more. People are going to point that out. You can ask a mod to edit the title.

Look through most posts on here. The ones that are solo state SOLO in title, others that don't are usually 2 or 3 person like the highly rated sp2mp thread that's also not SOLO.

I am sure most people are literate and can read the op and know if SOLO or not.

Last edited:
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just spent roughly the last hour and bit helping a Level 6 get up to level 19 with this so good for low level players.

I know need to help him dupe some Windsors as he had all his cash taken by R* :rage:

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the other guy was confusing this with the old place you could hide at the military base to lose a 4 star wanted level by yourself. This is definitely new, i dont believe there has ever been one posted before about a friend joining a mission while stars are blinking to instantly give you RP. Nice find Eblade67 Eblade67 thanks for sharing!!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the other guy was confusing this with the old place you could hide at the military base to lose a 4 star wanted level by yourself. This is definitely new, i dont believe there has ever been one posted before about a friend joining a mission while stars are blinking to instantly give you RP. Nice find Eblade67 Eblade67 thanks for sharing!!

Yeah I was aware of old method and also the one while doing the dupe in past where you could jump in and out car and into garage.
I searched on here couldn't see it so just posted reference to wtf video in case anybody had not came across it.

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cant you just go near fence, get 4 stars, and move outta way?

seems a lil long-winded for 400rp, if you have a friend, you may as well just use one of those captures and take turns

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
cant you just go near fence, get 4 stars, and move outta way?

seems a lil long-winded for 400rp, if you have a friend, you may as well just use one of those captures and take turns

No you can't and this pays more than captures but each to their own.

Its just another working rp glitch that people can use.

Top Bottom
Login
Register