Working Unlimited Resource Farming Glitch

• Thread starter Mathematic
  • Start date
  • Views 21,986
joshjooh

joshjooh

Reaction score
Sin$
I already posted this "glitch" a while back... but I guess it just got buried in the forums some where. Ever since then I've found some decent spots to farm Helium flats and Relic Iron pretty quickly. It's quite easy to find spots. When you enter a new area just look for chests/materials around you, pick it up and leave the area. Then return. Done.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a spinmetal farming spot but when I went to record it went away. Wow Xbox ;(

K

King Guap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know a moon spot but need a mars and venus spot if anyone wants to share

L

Licensedshoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I need tons of helium to go at the iron banner gear I got. Any spots would be helpful, I nomrally just ride around where you spawn on the moon.

BaM BooZeLLed

BaM BooZeLLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this a few times and had very minimal success. I have gotten the material to respawn no more then about 4 times before it disappears from the area. Usually I only get it to respawn a couple times then its gone. :/ Damn do I need materials too.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried this a few times and had very minimal success. I have gotten the material to respawn no more then about 4 times before it disappears from the area. Usually I only get it to respawn a couple times then its gone. :/ Damn do I need materials too.
It works on the moon if nobody is around I did it earlier but only for a few minutes straight, got 16 or so helium in that amount of time it was awesome. Having people around you can mess it up, and I don't think it works on every spot you find. Plus it HAS to be a chest. That's from my experience, i've had it work with random leaves of spinmetal or helium once or twice in a row but a chest usually always stays unless someone messes it up, I wish you could do patrols ALONE lol :tongue: but I can verify that it does work I can show you sometime if your on the 360, I thought this was patched as well, I just don't know where to do it with spinmetal anymore :frown: Or relic iron, the one spot I thought I had there is ALWAYS someone there now.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on the moon if nobody is around I did it earlier but only for a few minutes straight, got 16 or so helium in that amount of time it was awesome. Having people around you can mess it up, and I don't think it works on every spot you find. Plus it HAS to be a chest. That's from my experience, i've had it work with random leaves of spinmetal or helium once or twice in a row but a chest usually always stays unless someone messes it up, I wish you could do patrols ALONE lol :tongue: but I can verify that it does work I can show you sometime if your on the 360, I thought this was patched as well, I just don't know where to do it with spinmetal anymore :frown: Or relic iron, the one spot I thought I had there is ALWAYS someone there now.
No, doesn't have to be a chest. Chests are better though because it takes less time to collect and gives glimmer +other crap. I've collected more than 100 off of the same chest, helium and spirit bloom. It works the same for all materials.

Zobell

Zobell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen this before but have never been able to get it to work.

Last edited:
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know all spots just be online when I will be I will show you

Top Bottom
Login
Register