Working Unlimited Resource Farming Glitch

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
I know all spots just be online when I will be I will show you
Lol I just need like 400 of each material I would buy them from zur if you could, they need to put that in there. Farming is just WAY to time consuming. Got an upgrade, cool! Now I gotta farm FOREVER to fully upgrade my weapons...

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Is this patched? If not, does anybody have a good spot for Spirit Bloom and Helium Filaments?

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Wondering the same thing
Yes and yes, cave on the left on the moon, get the chest to spawn there, open it, go to the Hellmouth, go back, chest will always be thre unless someone messes it up wich usually happens after a while regardless, and spirit bloom in the cave closest to the citidel

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
just a tip, if you know how to make your NAT setting Strict then you will be alone because nobody can connect to you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not worried about post count bud. Good day. It's just a number. Also, you claim you're active with "viewing the forums" yet you don't use a search function or have anywhere near the amount of posts I have. Yet you claim it's about post count? No it's about seeing duplicate threads on the same thing, I would see them because I actually actively view the forums and Post.
You're a complete retard and there are 3 pages to prove this topic is something the community is interested in. You are on post count level "I will never be married of have any real friends". change you're name to anti-social x 10^12
under your member name should read "post count so high I should kill myself"

oversized93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a complete retard and there are 3 pages to prove this topic is something the community is interested in. You are on post count level "I will never be married of have any real friends". change you're name to anti-social x 10^12
under your member name should read "post count so high I should kill myself"
Did you really bump this to respond to an almost 3 month old comment? Get a life dude.

Top Bottom