• Views 5,904
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stinkay Pocketz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have been online lately, it’s obvious how many users are abusing this orbital cannon spam method.

There is no cool down time, and it seems to be even faster than one we had a year ago that is patched. That method required a friend to start- then leave a job. (Unless unpatched at 1.48?)

This new glitch is very fast, and very OP. I haven’t seen it shared here yet, as it should be.

If anyone wants to go ahead and let us know the new method, it would be much appreciated! Thanks everybody!

B

Ballsdeep618

Reaction score
Sin$
nobody wants to release it because it will be even more abused. i think it should stay un patched. its halarious watching those oppressor griefers getting blown up over and over..

J

jimmy knewtron

Reaction score
Sin$
do frozen money but when you turn into franklin go online

D_KTR

D_KTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have been online lately, it’s obvious how many users are abusing this orbital cannon spam method.

There is no cool down time, and it seems to be even faster than one we had a year ago that is patched. That method required a friend to start- then leave a job. (Unless unpatched at 1.48?)

This new glitch is very fast, and very OP. I haven’t seen it shared here yet, as it should be.

If anyone wants to go ahead and let us know the new method, it would be much appreciated! Thanks everybody!
The orbital gun works so that you can shoot to infinity if you have FM Online and spam all the players because for the game, you are not able to charge the sum of 750k, so the limitation the orbital gun is set on your payment and not on the number of targets shot with it

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The oribital cannon is an abuse, I wont get involve in this.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If thats the case how are people being effected by this on Xbox cuz to my knowledge FM only works currently on ps4

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's on PS4 it's most likely frozen money. Xbox however there must be a glitch in the GTA illuminati for it

S

Stinkay Pocketz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this has been occurring on the Xbox 1, and it needs to be patched. The only way for it to get patched is to post it here. It is truly OP.
Someone spill the beans!

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to do this without frozen money. It's not a glitch but more an exploit.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread locked due to no glitch steps to speculate about. If it's going to be released someone will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register