• Thread starter gl1tangerine
  • Start date
  • Views 1,303
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Was in a free roam session late last night and there was a player constantly taking people out with the orbital cannon. This went on for about 20 minutes before he/she/it was kicked.
Anyone know of this and how it's done? Wouldn't risk my account actually doing it but would love to know how.

Thanks in advance:smile:

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Was in a free roam session late last night and there was a player constantly taking people out with the orbital cannon. This went on for about 20 minutes before he/she/it was kicked.
Anyone know of this and how it's done? Wouldn't risk my account actually doing it but would love to know how.

Thanks in advance:smile:
SP2MP glitch. With frozen money you can do this unlimited times.

Upvote 0
J

Jkilllsuall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honestly Frank and upfront with; that option has been removed as of yesterday I'm looking for a workaround. I might have been that person you're speak of killing people every 3 seconds. The meat and potatoes of the glitch was patched when R☆ patched the get everything free glitch yesterday.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this was late last night (after patch) so I think somebody may have found a work around. Can't remember their username but they were rank 27 and French lol

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this was late last night (after patch) so I think somebody may have found a work around. Can't remember their username but they were rank 27 and French lol
Lispyleaf posted a work around of the SP2MP glitch on his channel but it isn’t there anymore so I can’t even link you the video... I wonder why it was removed.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Same...had some French player doing unlimited orbital last night from Paleto Facility.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register