What's new

Patched Unlimited money glitch in Story Mode

Skudge

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a glitch that still works in story mode to get unlimited money after patch.

I made a video which you can see here:

Firstly, be aware the better the horse you have the more money you are going to make with this glitch. So if you have a Rose Grey Arabian fully bonded you are going to make $375 each time you sell the horse. If you have a white Arabian fully bonded you are going to be able to sell it for $350+ and so on.

Text tutorial:
  • Call your horse and make your way to the Horse Fence just on the outside of Rhodes
  • Once there, set up a camp nearby and go to sleep for any amount of time
  • When awake, make a manual save and then exit the game from inside the menu
  • When fully exitied from the game, load story mode back up. If it doesn't load up the save you just made, manually load it up from the load menu.
  • Once fully loaded, call your horse and make your way back to the fence. Now sell your horse to the fence and once sold, your horse will respawn behind you allowing you to sell the horse as many times as you like. Your horse will respawn right behind you every time you sell it, allowing you to sell it again straight away.
  • Once you've got all the money you like, make a save and that's it.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Should mention in the title that this is a story mode glitch now that Online is out. Other than that this is a nice find!

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome singleplayer dupe glitch. Good way to get money now :smile: Thanks for the share:smile:

B

Bangz93

Reaction score
Sin$
fast and efficient it works for me on ps4 thank you for this find you manage dude

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to complete In Horse Flesh for Dinner, In Chapter 3 to unlock the horse fence.

- EDIT - Horse didn't respawn.

Last edited:
S

SquidVard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn’t seem to be patched as I’m on the lastest update and it’s working fine

The above reply probably didn’t do it properly

I reccomend imitating every action the Youtuber does

Also I’m using the white Arabian bond level 1

S

Storm Mods

Reaction score
Sin$
my horse didnt respawn either lol

can anyone help?

Last edited:
Skudge

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
To everyone having problems, make sure you do every step I do in the video and also make sure you're not wanted. To maximise the glitch make sure you have an expensive horse. The better bond level you have with the horse, the more it will sell for.

T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I am john and currently the horse he has cant be sold, so gonna look around and find a horse to kinda break in for a min

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know if this still works as of 1.05? Still on chapter 2, not played much campaign..

Top Bottom
Login
Register