What's new

Patched UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH AFTER PATCH 1.40

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So this wont work with a Custom Elegy or a Custom Sultan?
no

C

Cmmcginnis

Reaction score
Sin$
Equip the regular pistol before you go into your garage. Make sure there's no supressor attachment on it or you'll take the pill every time.

Santy CUBA

Santy CUBA

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this is working, why has not been patched yet, ALL Good ones that work only get a couple of day before getting patched?

B

bambam8820

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm tried this for over 2 hours on XB1 yesterday and cannot get it to work. Toe Venom can you please help answer my questions?

1. When I go into first person mode and run towards the car while spamming right on D-pad and then move slot 1 to 2 & 3 to 4 it appears to make slot 2 disappear and my upgraded Elegy to stay in slot 3. but then my drunk friend is forced to move making the car respawn. Should the game be making him move?
2. Because my friend is forced to move the cars then load properly before I can kill myself. I have tried a million times to kill myself with a pistol but it only does the "take pill animation". I equip my basic pistol (it has ammo and no attachments) but it never uses it. How can i force it to use the pistol?
3. Is it because I'm taking the pill that it takes too long and isn't working?
4. We got this to work 1 time in a 2 hour period, where slot 2 appeared empty and my upgrade elegy looked like it was in slot 3. However, when I bought the new elegy to insert into slot3 for the dupe the game lagged out and forced my friend to leave the session. This resulted in stock elegy I purchased to overwrite my upgrade elegy. Was this just an unfortunate timing issue or is this a known side effect on occassion?
5. I feel this is patched but could you please update a new video showing you completing this with more detail? I'd love to see a 2nd camera angle possible from the drunk friend to see if it is a placement issue or something as well.

Santy CUBA

Santy CUBA

Reaction score
Sin$
help part 3 plz can not work

L Analog up + x at same time and them Right pat at same time - it should open menu while you are walking to the car.

Anyways is not working for me

Did all steps 100% as the video but not happening to me ...

S

Scout_Bromeo

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use this to dupe clean retros over dirty ones in a 10 car garage?

P

PwnTheStoner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Equip the regular pistol before you go into your garage. Make sure there's no supressor attachment on it or you'll take the pill every time.
ALSO, if you have the mk II version, the compressor or whatever it's called on the front makes you take a pill.

Top Bottom
Login
Register