• Thread starter Tdcxsnipes17
  • Start date
  • Views 51,491
Tdcxsnipes17

Tdcxsnipes17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For people doing this exploit: there's no need to kill other people: if someone is looting the cabinet, the jewelry will still be there for others. BTW also take the moonshine, and cans of beans and the liquor
Yeah thats what i do its worth it

BloodStone666

BloodStone666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For people doing this exploit: there's no need to kill other people: if someone is looting the cabinet, the jewelry will still be there for others. BTW also take the moonshine, and cans of beans and the liquor

Where do you see the moonshine, and cans of beans and the liquor

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you see the moonshine, and cans of beans and the liquor
There's a room behind you when facing the cabinet, that contains the beans, and some liquor on a table. Then near the front door there's another table with moonshine, and some ammo.

V

Voteable Tunic 15

Reaction score
Sin$
There's a room behind you when facing the cabinet, that contains the beans, and some liquor on a table. Then near the front door there's another table with moonshine, and some ammo.
There are also shotgun shells, horse medicine, food, gin, rum, etc... on the barrels outside. Another moonshine can be found in a tent near the camp fire.

skeeze415

skeeze415

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work with the treasure. Once picked up, its gone for good!! This works with any other goods!!

GravilionGunner

GravilionGunner

Reaction score
Sin$
Also reminder that can only hold 5 jewelry each So make sure you sell them. when you have too much the jewelry goes nowhere

Last edited:
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also reminder that can only hold 5 jewelry each So make sure you sell them. when you have too much the jewelry goes nowhere
Honestly I got full on certain jewelry and prior to going back to places. I would get different n better way betternjewerly

C

Cornali

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to force a save. I’ve noticed some items are not sticking. Don’t know if rockstar is working on a fix for this but I’m waiting around before the lobby hop and still coming up short.

Black Lotus

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to force a save. I’ve noticed some items are not sticking. Don’t know if rockstar is working on a fix for this but I’m waiting around before the lobby hop and still coming up short.
Changing custom outfit?

A

ampm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working here... Canned goods there but jewelry doesnt respawn and now cant even open cabinet

R

Reddead2onlinenow

Reaction score
Sin$
Except every retard online is doing it and kill you when u spawn
I just sprint past them lol you can even hit it just after another person

I hit a limit it seems

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you find a gold bar inside a house it will work just thought I’d let you guys know

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
2kmSBvP

The best place ive found atm is a house by three sisters

Theres two jewlery boxes and some express rifle ammo

L

Lykenbane

Reaction score
Sin$
2kmSBvP

The best place ive found atm is a house by three sisters

Theres two jewlery boxes and some express rifle ammo

great find man. I'm going to try this place out, too. And it seems to be closer to the fence. You get more jewelry in this house compared to the first?

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
great find man. I'm going to try this place out, too. And it seems to be closer to the fence. You get more jewelry in this house compared to the first?
You get 2 ear rings and a pocket watch eachtime normally from this place

Ive found a video of someone doing the same place have a look

L

Lykenbane

Reaction score
Sin$
You get 2 ear rings and a pocket watch eachtime normally from this place

Ive found a video of someone doing the same place have a look

So I'm doing it now and it's not three jewelry pieces everytime, but it does have jewelry and it's closer to the fence and no griefers, thats good! Still holding hope out for that gold bar location!!!

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm doing it now and it's not three jewelry pieces everytime, but it does have jewelry and it's closer to the fence and no griefers, thats good! Still holding hope out for that gold bar location!!!
I think it varies mate, i was getting 1 pair of ear rings and a pocket watch. When you hit 5 in your satchel the jewellery will change in the house so youll end up getting different types glad it helped tho

Top Bottom
Login
Register