• Start date
  • Views 28,418
LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You Must still get MOC animation for this to work.

Its all about positioning now...you must park your
MOC just close enough to get the blue circle
on the MOC and get the blue circle on the garage.

FOUNDER :
M0rphyy

METHOD:
LoSt Glitches
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDoK6wqmHQtB9FVn5mLPDQ

Requirments:
invite only session
MOC with car you want to duplicate inside (must have custom plates)
full garage (recommend Greenwhich garage at airport)

1. Grab your MOC and put the car with personal plates you want duplicate inside.

. Drive your MOC to the full garage and position your MOC just far enough to get get both blue circles from MOC and garage

. Get the car you are duping out from your MOC and turn the radio off so you can hear the game sounds.

4. Back up to your garage and get the "garage full" alert, have your friend use a large vehicle and push you towards your MOC till you get the ding indicating you have the right d-pad option to enter MOC

While on the garage full alert, press right d-pad to enter MOC and as soon as you hear the trailer open press X/A to accept the alert

At this point three different things might happen:

A. You spawn in garage - back out management screen, start up a mission or Gerald job, then back out settings screen.
B. You spawn in MOC - start a mission or Gerald job the back out settings screen
C. You end up on an infinate loading screen - join someone in different targeting mode , accept first alert, decline second , start a mission or Gerald job
then back out settings screen.

INFO- you are starting up a mission from the start menu only if you cannot bring up your phone, if you can bring up you phone then you can use a Gerald mission which is faster....this is so you can unglitch and continue duping in the same session.

7. At this point, go in your MOC and jump back in car, and repeat. If MOC blows up just call it back out. When you beileve you are done filling all empty spaces, join a new session and reveal your cars.

If you go to creator then go to an invite only session the sticky bombs may not budge your MOC....so i recommend joining a new session then going in passive so your not bothered.

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is the same like for the old glitch, but we just used the truck infront of the MOC's vehicle storage to push the Retro infront of the blue circle of the MOC.. unhook it with d-pad right

MrUnsuspiscious

MrUnsuspiscious

Reaction score
Sin$
wait, I thought this was patched? No? I was incorrect? **** plz explain

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is the same like for the old glitch, but we just used the truck infront of the MOC's vehicle storage to push the Retro infront of the blue circle of the MOC.. unhook it with d-pad right
FOR SOME REASON WHEN WE SPAWN IN THE GARAGE THE CARS ARENT DUPLICATING...ONLY WHEN WE SPAWN IN MOC AND ON THE INFINATE LOADING SCREEN

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR SOME REASON WHEN WE SPAWN IN THE GARAGE THE CARS ARENT DUPLICATING...ONLY WHEN WE SPAWN IN MOC AND ON THE INFINATE LOADING SCREEN

Might be random. I used to spawn in garage 1-2 times before I got a successful dupe in the MOC with the very fist method.

Nice find by the way! :thumbsup:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$

We get the same old procedure.. accept the garage full message 1 second after the ramp lands on the ground, you will spawn in the garage for about 1 second, then infinite black screen -> activity -> decline -> spawn in MOC -> get in car and drive out -> do same again.. reveal cars in new session after joining creator

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you dont need a friend to push anything. If you sit on the are you sure message a bit the lightpole you ran over will spawn back and throw the moc back at you. This os actually pretty easy but you need to detach the moc from the semi first. And set the front of the moc on the pedestal of the street light. If you center it the moc will fly around for a bit but will never bounce back. Or just trick the npc to push it at you. Friend os obviously the fastest method but not the only method.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work for me. I don't get the infinite loading screen anymore. :frown:

Really R*, the game is 4 years old, leave it be. :cry: Don't fix anything either, just spend every working hour patching money glitches to make sure those Shark Cards keep getting bought up. WTF is this, I exit my MOC and I'm stuck to the side of a freeway ramp like a dead pigeon. :roflmao:

4n6ejBY.jpg

edit: Worked after all :thumbsup:

Last edited:
LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't work for me. I don't get the infinite loading screen anymore. :frown: Really C*, the game is 4 years old, leave it be. :cry:

And don't fix the game or anything. Just spend every working hour on patching money glitches. WTF is this, I exit my MOC and I'm stuck to the side of a freeway ramp like a dead pigeon.

its like real random now.....i did it like 10 times in a row in one session ....spawned in moc...in garage ....infinate loading screen...i also spawned in MOC with invisible car....and when i went to creator and came back only 6 cars were in my garage

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its like real random now.....i did it like 10 times in a row in one session ....spawned in moc...in garage ....infinate loading screen...i also spawned in MOC with invisible car....and when i went to creator and came back only 6 cars were in my garage
Spawning in the MOC with the invisible car is what would happen to me if I waited too long to accept the garage alert. I duped probably 250 vehicles :roflmao: with a 97% success rate before the patch. I always accepted the garage alert as soon as I heard the trailer door open, not when it hit the ground. Then I would have time to run out of the garage. If I was slow or not paying attention I would get the infinite loading screen. Either way I would always get a dupe. :cry::cry::cry:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
Well on PS4 it's the same as before (other than your friend has to push you towards the blue circle of the MOC)..

Proof:

Idk about other consoles though..

We get the same old procedure.. accept the garage full message 1 second after the ramp lands on the ground, you will spawn in the garage for about 1 second, then infinite black screen -> activity -> decline -> spawn in MOC -> get in car and drive out -> do same again.. reveal cars in new session after joining creator

Rolleezy

Rolleezy

Contributor
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup and the timing is different for everyone as you said LG. For me, im almost hitting A/x instantly when the MOC door hits the ground (if not a little before it hits) to be able to spawn in the MOC every time. If I hesitate at all,Ill spawn in the garage. And just like supr420 supr420 , spawning in the garage was very inconsistent even before the patch.

J

Jagonemad

Reaction score
Sin$
I been doing it that way before the last got patched. Should have gottten here first. Good post enjoy this easy glitch!

NGTeam

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Sin$
Best Timing is press right on D-pad then wait a second and press x. You will spawn inside MOC and still spawn again in garage. Join a new session and your dupe will be infront of you

Top Bottom
Login
Register