• No, but it worked after a few tries.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
TheMetalKing

TheMetalKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first post on here, i am not the founder of this glitch, the guy in the video is.

Steps..
1). Shut down your MC Business.
2). Restart your MC Business.
3). Buy your supplies for Business.
4). Wait 8 to 10 minutes for supplies to arrive.
5). Wait until your supplies go down to where it'll cost you $15,000 but if it costs more, you'll need to restart.
6). Shut down your MC Business.
7). Disband your MC Business outside.
8). Make sure your spawn location is set to last location. (I don't think it's needed, but it just makes things easier.)
9). Go back inside your MC Business.
10). Go to your computer and buy resupply. (Make sure the cost is $15,000.)
11). Disband your MC inside your business.
12). Walk back outside of your MC Business.
13). Go back to story mode.
14). Now once you go back to story mode, go back online. (If you have trouble getting back online, close the game down and go back on, the glitch should still work.)
15). Once you're back online, just wait for LJT to text you saying your supplies have arrived.
16). Once he texts you, go back inside and restart your MC Business.
17). Disband your MC inside and back out.
18). Come back to your Business later on to check if you have product and your supplies are still full.

Notes..
* This worked for me on my first try, can't say it will for everyone else.
* There could be easier and faster steps to this, maybe someone else could mess around with this glitch.
* I randomly came across the video on YouTube and decided to post here for you guys so if my steps aren't clear enough, i hope the video helps.
* Try and get a solo public lobby for when you wait for your text from LJT so other players don't mess with you while you wait.

Link to founder and check the video out if you have any problems with the glitch, the downside is the video is dragged out over ten minutes:

Last edited:
Bczicangaming

Bczicangaming

Reaction score
Sin$
My supply bar has gone blank twice in a row, after getting to the part where I wait for my supplies to be delivered again.
Some help plz?
It happens some times. Just have to redo the glitch. I got it first try, others report it takes 2/3 try’s.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
My supply bar has gone blank twice in a row, after getting to the part where I wait for my supplies to be delivered again.
Some help plz?
This is actually a good sign. :smile: I have had that happen on two of mine.
Just try again from the beginning, in a new session.

Lefandorax

Lefandorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox user here. This DOES work. You must follow the text tutorial to the T or it won't work. Like the old glitch, it will take a few tries to finally glitch the desired business.

C

Cunnyboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice workaround, glad to see this glitch is still alive.
After you shut down business and disband MC outside ie before you buy supplies... just play a quick job... could be any job or race... once you are done... come back to business and resupply... then go to story mode and back... it works 100%

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it's back! thanks so much for posting this i had all 5 businesses glitched but since the patch some of them have broke and now i can fix them :biggrin:

Last edited:
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
it may also work for the bunker im gonna try after i do my MC

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah damn wish there was a way ( i know there is one but that requires research witch i finished)
Hmm I’ve still got some researches to do anyways I just need supplies for researches I have 100 million so not in need for money :smile:

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
16). Once he texts you, go back inside and restart your MC Business
you cant shut down the business so it never needs restarted?
also every time i do this it just stays at 4/5 bars....

edit ive been doing it wrong

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks op it works for mc buisness got it 2nd try also trying to find one for bunker supplies too with my friends

S

Snusken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My supplies are stuck on full in the bunker I dont know what ive done to get that. Its been like this for months Its just for me to wait until stock is full and then sell

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool got it steps 1-7 have to be sort of changed for bunkers till now my supplies for bunkers is completely full I’ll let you know if it works have been an hour and still supplies are stuck:wink:

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool got it steps 1-7 have to be sort of changed for bunkers till now my supplies for bunkers is completely full I’ll let you know if it works have been an hour and still supplies are stuck:wink:
Nice, seeing those steps my first thought was "mhm ... bunker only did not work because you can't shutdown while supplies are in delivery, but hey, now you do't need to shutdown mid delivery, lets try on bunker then".
But I did not find s/o to help me deliver my 75% product and I really did not want to lose it. Hopfully can try this tonight...

TheMetalKing

TheMetalKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys can find a way to get infinite supplies for the Bunker, that would be so awesome and helpful. I'm sure everyone here would love a glitch like that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register