What's new

Discovery Unlimited Lives/Respawns in Gun Rush?

• Thread starter SomeGuyWhoLags
  • Start date
  • Views 5,085
G

Get Rocked

Reaction score
Sin$
Might be hard now that this way has gotten hotfixed due to all the posting on it :tongue:
Lol I'm perfectly fine with Rockstar hot fixing the mission teleports, that method didn't get us any closer to saving an outfit. I'd also like to note that this specific glitch was already leaked on youtube so the word has been out already, it had nothing to do with these posts.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I'm perfectly fine with Rockstar hot fixing the mission teleports, that method didn't get us any closer to saving an outfit. I'd also like to note that this specific glitch was already leaked on youtube so the word has been out already, it had nothing to do with these posts.

Not sure why you thought that me saying posts meant "these posts". I meant all posts on it anywhere. But yes these probably did get it patched. Because the guy released it right after another user on here posted how to do it. There was a lot more to this glitch maybe you didn't discover yet but either way I can careless if it's patched or not. Was letting the other guy know it would be hard to test anything with it being patched now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register