Unlimited Health Problem + Money Mod

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Gig, Aug 12, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,592 views.

1. Gig

Gig Chance The Rapper

Ratings:
    I have done the Unlimited health and Ammo mod but theres one thing thats messed up, its not unlimited health. I have died in a big pack with unlimited health and also died with 2 people hitting me.

Does anyone know how to make it so your actually invincible?

Also i have seen people with mass amounts of money, and would like to know how to do it. I know you have to search something in a hex editor but i dont know what to search and what to change.

If someone could make a in depth tutorial in a new thread for the money mod that would be nice, or you could write a brief tutorial below. If you dont want it to be leaked PM me it.

Thanks

2. iTz Aaron

iTz Aaron Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can do this but will not leak
    because of how fast everything is leaked and patched now

3. OP
    Gig

Gig Chance The Rapper

Ratings:
    Can you send it to me in a Pm, i promise i wont leak it, anyway i dont post stuff that tells you how to do it.

4. xMrJohnson212x

xMrJohnson212x Newbie

Ratings:
    GotModz may u send it to me in a pm too i will not leak it

5. njoi

njoi Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah, maybe you could do a team viewer it?

6. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    You can't actually have UNLIMITED health. You just have a huge amount of it, and it regenerates at a super fast pace. Even in campaign mode you never actually had unlimited health. You can take a ton of hits, and if you have the juggernaut mod on it takes even more hits, but you can die if you get swarmed.