Not open for further replies.
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get to work on PS4 and I’ve tried it on PC also with no luck..
Its patched, read my above post about how to do it using missions

Also iirc you can get the player to do rest animation where you can craft/rest where you're standing, well if you do so in front of a gold chest, you can do a few extra things (not what you would all think, its also solo and requires something else done in the session beforehand otherwise it won't work) and then once you join the game mode (forget which one only comes around so often, and doesn't last long either) you can then pickup the gold chest infinite times inside the PvP mode, it will stick through each gamemode that's in rotation, only offset is you still get disconnects, or kicked, or killed, if that happens need clear cache and restart.

Last edited:
MrDoop159

MrDoop159

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is indeed working if you use a mission. Personally what i do is;
1. Change MTU to 800, that way the game will sent me to a solo lobby
2. Start a Trader local sell (i've also used a bounty mission once)
3. Go around the heartlands checking out the treasure hunter spawn locations
4. Once a treasure hunter spawns i simply kill him and disconect internet once i pick the treasure map
Currently playing on PS4, sometimes the treasure hunters takes a few mins to spawn, but it works in the end. I got 10 treasure maps in less than an hour and a half. This is definetly THE best way to make gold solo unless Mnx wants to make his gold method public, lol

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is indeed working if you use a mission. Personally what i do is;
4. Once a treasure hunter spawns i simply kill him and disconect internet once i pick the treasure map
Currently playing on PS4, sometimes the treasure hunters takes a few mins to spawn, but it works in the end. I got 10 treasure maps in less than an hour and a half. This is definetly THE best way to make gold solo unless Mnx wants to make his gold method public, lol

Ask HumN if he wants it any variation public, method I posted above is old and from just before RDO Beta ended, sucks as a method, though still works every so often (limited time)

If I can get the bolt action variation that was just added, unlocked or w/e when telegram missions became active, then I'll post the method. Looks a lot better than the green, its bright fluorescent neon-red.

Last edited:
D

DarkSoul123

Reaction score
Sin$

Also iirc you can get the player to do rest animation where you can craft/rest where you're standing, well if you do so in front of a gold chest, you can do a few extra things (not what you would all think, its also solo and requires something else done in the session beforehand) and then once you join the game mode (forget which one only comes around so often) you can then pickup the gold chest infinite times inside the PvP mode, it will stick through each gamemode that's in rotation, only offset is you still get disconnects, or kicked, or killed, if that happens need clear cache and restart.
Ca

Also iirc you can get the player to do rest animation where you can craft/rest where you're standing, well if you do so in front of a gold chest, you can do a few extra things (not what you would all think, its also solo and requires something else done in the session beforehand) and then once you join the game mode (forget which one only comes around so often) you can then pickup the gold chest infinite times inside the PvP mode, it will stick through each gamemode that's in rotation, only offset is you still get disconnects, or kicked, or killed, if that happens need clear cache and restart.
Can you please explain how to pick up the gold infinitely?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ca

Can you please explain how to pick up the gold infinitely?
The post you quoted explain pretty much a whole method. Minus a few parts I'm sure the community can piece it together.

M

Monehhungry

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have to be in a Solo lobby? I'm on xbox I can't change the MTU.

MrDoop159

MrDoop159

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have to be in a Solo lobby? I'm on xbox I can't change the MTU.
It's requiered in order to get the trophy hunters to spawn without any issues.
Post automatically merged:

The post you quoted explain pretty much a whole method. Minus a few parts I'm sure the community can piece it together.
What happened to the glitch that you talked about a lot pre Naturalist update?
You know, at this point, you could just release it. This game doesn't have that many glitches and so far the best we have is the infinite treasure map glitch, but something better will always be welcome :wink:

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's requiered in order to get the trophy hunters to spawn without any issues.
Post automatically merged:

What happened to the glitch that you talked about a lot pre Naturalist update?
You know, at this point, you could just release it. This game doesn't have that many glitches and so far the best we have is the infinite treasure map glitch, but something better will always be welcome :wink:
The game mode is not active, its a limited event that comes around every year, though I missed a few things out that you still need to find out. Not difficult...

It's not the best method for unlimited gold, better methods exist but that's up to HumN if he wants them out, or any of his ****.

Last edited:
D

DarkSoul123

Reaction score
Sin$
The game mode is not active, its a limited event that comes around every year, though I missed a few things out that you still need to find out. Not difficult...

It's not the best method for unlimited gold, better methods exist but that's up to HumN if he wants them out, or any of his ****.
Please release the method. Rdr2 is a dead game anyways and no one would pay for methods.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please release the method. Rdr2 is a dead game anyways and no one would pay for methods.
Its above, if you read. Wait for the mode that is used, then figure it out with what I put a few messages back. Otherwise go ask HumN if he wants to release a full method of gold

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get to work on PS4 and I’ve tried it on PC also with no luck..
I tried it about 2 months ago and I got it to work...sort of. It may just be a finicky glitch I’m not sure. I’ve seen videos where the person hits the glitch 100% each time.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it about 2 months ago and I got it to work...sort of. It may just be a finicky glitch I’m not sure. I’ve seen videos where the person hits the glitch 100% each time.
Its patched. New method as I said is using missions, most work, some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register