What's new

Solved Unlimited Free Orbital Cannon From Yacht??

Has this ever happened to anybody else??

• Total voters
A direWOLF A

A direWOLF A

Reaction score
Sin$
So this was a few months ago but me and a buddy were playing and I made him god mode from the back of motorcycle entering MOC glitch. He then went on to kill a guy who took it pretty personally. So much so that he started to orbital cannon my friend. Thing is, he was doing it over and over again. One after another. Without leaving the lobby. Probably free too cause he did it like 50 times. But the thing that confused me most is that he was doing it from his yacht. Or at least that's what the radar showed. It's the single only GTA glitch I've ever seen anybody do that I didn't know about. Can anybody shine some light on this for me??

L

LurkerZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't belong here but I remember this glitch had something to do with using the orbital cannon on your phone, that's all I know.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this was a few months ago but me and a buddy were playing and I made him god mode from the back of motorcycle entering MOC glitch. He then went on to kill a guy who took it pretty personally. So much so that he started to orbital cannon my friend. Thing is, he was doing it over and over again. One after another. Without leaving the lobby. Probably free too cause he did it like 50 times. But the thing that confused me most is that he was doing it from his yacht. Or at least that's what the radar showed. It's the single only GTA glitch I've ever seen anybody do that I didn't know about. Can anybody shine some light on this for me??

Read the title. Thought yes another cool glitch..... Something that I could actually use my yacht for.... And.. . It ain't no glitch... Wrong section buddy.

Z

Zeppelin904

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying this is what you experience but it is totally possible. I used to play with a friend that had very similar gamer tags maybe an “o” was a zero instead just to confuse the players but he would play with two Xbox’s running in the same lobby having one account sitting in the yacht so he can invite himself to his yacht anytime he pleases and other account would be the actual person playing the game he would probably go into his facility in orbital canon you over and over again.

Sin Of Pride640

Sin Of Pride640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So check it. I'm not super familiar with the sites layout but it's not really set up well to direct you into categories for your posts. Now i get the first comment TY. But after that your just a broken record. Sides, if u saw my title with the big ?? and thought u were gonna get a glitch walkthrough your retarded. So you can either just press the back button or cry about how this is the wrong section after it's already been pointed out. Went back into the gta v thread area and didn't see a category related to this besides glitches. If it's there you can recommend better nav setups to the site managers. Because I really dont care. I'm not gonna change it at this point they can take it down if they want to. OR If someone has any info on this and they'd rather put their input on what I'm asking rather than try n make themselves feel better bout their miserable lives by being a smart *** on a web thread.. I'm all ears.
This thread is for glitches alone not for stuff like this, the other guy was not being rude he was just saying this thread does not belong in the glitching title no need on being a rude person about what other people was telling you when they was trying to tell you this is not the right thread at all, it belongs in the glitching discovering threat not the glitching thread now remove it please

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, didnt happen to be a female did it? (My daughter) It is possible to use the orbital cannon over and over and you are correct that it cost no money.
You should see it when there are 5 or 6 running the orbital cannons like that. They are in the facility but they appear on the yacht. You have to be guided via a friend back to your facility and to your orbital cannon. But it allows you to use the cannon over and over and you never need to leave the lobby. By now some have already figured out how that happens but there will likely never be any public posted methods. This I am sure would make for some horrible lobbies.
So if you do figure out how its done please keep it to yourself.

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, didnt happen to be a female did it? (My daughter) It is possible to use the orbital cannon over and over and you are correct that it cost no money.
You should see it when there are 5 or 6 running the orbital cannons like that. They are in the facility but they appear on the yacht. You have to be guided via a friend back to your facility and to your orbital cannon. But it allows you to use the cannon over and over and you never need to leave the lobby. By now some have already figured out how that happens but there will likely never be any public posted methods. This I am sure would make for some horrible lobbies.
So if you do figure out how its done please keep it to yourself.
I know of it & it's been on the low for a while. Never going to be released just for that reason, because people will abuse it without any remorse.
Edit: to add onto that, there are A LOT of possibilities that I'm surprised people haven't explored yet. Cheers to another safe day in GTA lol.

A direWOLF A

A direWOLF A

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is for glitches alone not for stuff like this, the other guy was not being rude he was just saying this thread does not belong in the glitching title no need on being a rude person about what other people was telling you when they was trying to tell you this is not the right thread at all, it belongs in the glitching discovering threat not the glitching thread now remove it please

NO

Last edited:
A direWOLF A

A direWOLF A

Reaction score
Sin$
I know of it & it's been on the low for a while. Never going to be released just for that reason, because people will abuse it without any remorse.
Edit: to add onto that, there are A LOT of possibilities that I'm surprised people haven't explored yet. Cheers to another safe day in GTA lol.

Yea I pretty much figured that. Guy was killing my friend not me. I would have just went passive or left lobby. My friend didn't want to give up his invisibility tho. AND MY BAD IT WAS INVISIBILITY GLITCH NOT GODMODE. I actually chatted with the guy a little bit he seemed cool but he wouldn't give up any secrets. I didn't report him or anything after all he was just using glitch against glitch. I'm happy it's not been released. Just wanted to see if this was happening to others AND how much. Have not seen it done since so I was starting to think it was a figment of my imagination or a dream lol. Anyway, thanks for constructive input instead of just complaining about the wrong section.

Sin Of Pride640

Sin Of Pride640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I pretty much figured that. Guy was killing my friend not me. I would have just went passive or left lobby. My friend didn't want to give up his invisibility tho. AND MY BAD IT WAS INVISIBILITY GLITCH NOT GODMODE. I actually chatted with the guy a little bit he seemed cool but he wouldn't give up any secrets. I didn't report him or anything after all he was just using glitch against glitch. I'm happy it's not been released. Just wanted to see if this was happening to others AND how much. Have not seen it done since so I was starting to think it was a figment of my imagination or a dream lol. Anyway, thanks for constructive input instead of just complaining about the wrong section.
Your not giving a clear tutorial on how to do the glitch so remove it because it's not a tutorial

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s my best theory for this occurrence:
  1. Whoever the player was had two consoles active with similar PSN
  2. Player had teleport active on one account
  3. Player used orbital cannon, quit game and then joined other console in same session
  4. Spawn location his yacht which was held in place by second console.
  5. Then Teleport to Facility; use orbital cannon again; and repeat process:smile:
Just my theory as someone who owns several consoles and pulls similar shenanigans as often as possible :biggrin:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s my best theory for this occurrence:
  1. Whoever the player was had two consoles active with similar PSN
  2. Player had teleport active on one account
  3. Player used orbital cannon, quit game and then joined other console in same session
  4. Spawn location his yacht which was held in place by second console.
  5. Then Teleport to Facility; use orbital cannon again; and repeat process:smile:
Just my theory as someone who owns several consoles and pulls similar shenanigans as often as possible :biggrin:
This is possible but as long as the game thinks you are still in your yacht the orbital cannon isnt actually being used. So if you make it so you are still showing on the map as in your yacht you can go to your facility and use the cannon without cool down or spending any money.
And since the yacht is what is actually used to do what I am talking about and that is where the guy was showing it is possible he knows how to freeze money and be otr and invisible at the same time. You need a friend to take you to the facility though as you cant see anything or drive til you enter the facility.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is possible but as long as the game thinks you are still in your yacht the orbital cannon isnt actually being used. So if you make it so you are still showing on the map as in your yacht you can go to your facility and use the cannon without cool down or spending any money.
And since the yacht is what is actually used to do what I am talking about and that is where the guy was showing it is possible he knows how to freeze money and be otr and invisible at the same time. You need a friend to take you to the facility though as you cant see anything or drive til you enter the facility.
Or...
It could be an even simpler solution...
He has two job trigger teleports.
  1. On the yacht
  2. At the facility door (trigger will be invalid at the default facility)
He has a friend or another console in a different targeting mode.
He keeps going between the two jobs in order to create panic and confusion whilst griefing?
It’s the Cannon reset that puts this theory in the dirt:tongue::eek::roflmao:
That’s the difficult part to explain.
Sounds like a great way to create some SHOCK AND AWE on the lobby though :rolleyes:
If I figure it out I may be joining you in bad sport soon enough :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Or...
It could be an even simpler solution...
He has two job trigger teleports.
  1. On the yacht
  2. At the facility door (trigger will be invalid at the default facility)
He has a friend or another console in a different targeting mode.
He keeps going between the two jobs in order to create panic and confusion whilst griefing?
It’s the Cannon reset that puts this theory in the dirt:tongue::eek::roflmao:
That’s the difficult part to explain.
Sounds like a great way to create some SHOCK AND AWE on the lobby though :rolleyes:
If I figure it out I may be joining you in bad sport soon enough :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
If you find out this secret join my lobby & we can be cancer together!

A direWOLF A

A direWOLF A

Reaction score
Sin$
So these are all great theories but I need you guys to understand a couple things. First I'm aware of 99 percent of glitches out there. This guy was absolutely NOT leaving the lobby. Second he was firing the cannon of EVERY 5 SECONDS or so. Maybe 10 at the most. So there was no time for teleporting or anything. This was probably a glitch that a very small portion of the community is aware of. It's that VERY SMALL portion that I'm looking for a little light from. A confirmation to let me know "hey this might actually be a thing" (wink, wink). I'm not necessarily looking for a walkthrough or anything and if i was shown trust I wouldn't be making any YT vids on it. Starting to wonder if it was all JUST A DREAM. lol

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So these are all great theories but I need you guys to understand a couple things. First I'm aware of 99 percent of glitches out there. This guy was absolutely NOT leaving the lobby. Second he was firing the cannon of EVERY 5 SECONDS or so. Maybe 10 at the most. So there was no time for teleporting or anything. This was probably a glitch that a very small portion of the community is aware of. It's that VERY SMALL portion that I'm looking for a little light from. A confirmation to let me know "hey this might actually be a thing" (wink, wink). I'm not necessarily looking for a walkthrough or anything and if i was shown trust I wouldn't be making any YT vids on it. Starting to wonder if it was all JUST A DREAM. lol
I’m sure it is a thing:smile:
I can’t personally confirm it:frown:
I’m just trying to hash out
Some sort of logical progression
As it is in glitch discovery:wink:
If your memory
serves you
Correctly
this player was firing his
Cannon repeatedly
Not leaving the session
His map marker was showing
He was on a yacht ....
It sounds like a combination of glitches
Or a mod menu(yeah I said it:wink:)
That’s probably the long and short of it!
We probably won’t ever know how this person accomplished this feat:frown:
I haven’t heard of anything like it ....
Like I previously stated I like fooling around with glitches such as this so....
Hope you get the right person to comment on your thread :roflmao:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I told you its a thing. Even sorta gave info on how you get to do it.
Many people know how to to be otr and invisible stuck in a black screen. Many dont realize that you can navigate your character while looking at a black screen. The need for a second console or a friend to take you to the facility and tell you that you are in the passenger side of his car is must have. Then you need your friend to exit the car (which also needs to be your car from that very facility) so you are in the drivers seat. Then you just have friend get in the passenger seat and tell you to drive into the yellow circle. You will enter your facility and your friend will need to navigate you to the cannon. Simply press right dpad and and down twice to automatic. Then hit a button and a button to confirm. Now a list of targets will now be on your screen. Simply select them and hit then just keep hitting it again and again.

Then there is the other possibility that the guy has two consoles with similar names and one is at the yacht and other at facility. And a third character is hovering around under the map low enough he cant be hit by the cannon. And the guy in the facility is targeting him as the target hovers under your buddy.
That will allow for multiple strikes and if your buddy is stupid and hasnt shut off the player spectate option the guy in the yacht can be telling the guy under the map where your buddy is. See how a group effort can equal free orbital cannon.
This is one of the used to be little known tricks. But obviously now thats not the case.
Deluxo under the map, guy on yacht spectating people not smart enough to check no for spectate, and a guy in a facility targeting the guy under the map. Happy lobby control.
And there is another trick to reveal players that have spectate set to off or have ghost organization or paid otr. Go to facility and order a strike team on the player in ghost org. And hit the spectate player just below the list of strike team options.
Lol, let the trolls begin.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I told you its a thing. Even sorta gave info on how you get to do it.
Many people know how to to be otr and invisible stuck in a black screen. Many dont realize that you can navigate your character while looking at a black screen. The need for a second console or a friend to take you to the facility and tell you that you are in the passenger side of his car is must have. Then you need your friend to exit the car (which also needs to be your car from that very facility) so you are in the drivers seat. Then you just have friend get in the passenger seat and tell you to drive into the yellow circle. You will enter your facility and your friend will need to navigate you to the cannon. Simply press right dpad and and down twice to automatic. Then hit a button and a button to confirm. Now a list of targets will now be on your screen. Simply select them and hit then just keep hitting it again and again.

Then there is the other possibility that the guy has two consoles with similar names and one is at the yacht and other at facility. And a third character is hovering around under the map low enough he cant be hit by the cannon. And the guy in the facility is targeting him as the target hovers under your buddy.
That will allow for multiple strikes and if your buddy is stupid and hasnt shut off the player spectate option the guy in the yacht can be telling the guy under the map where your buddy is. See how a group effort can equal free orbital cannon.
This is one of the used to be little known tricks. But obviously now thats not the case.
Deluxo under the map, guy on yacht spectating people not smart enough to check no for spectate, and a guy in a facility targeting the guy under the map. Happy lobby control.
And there is another trick to reveal players that have spectate set to off or have ghost organization or paid otr. Go to facility and order a strike team on the player in ghost org. And hit the spectate player just below the list of strike team options.
Lol, let the trolls begin.
Great info as always....
I’ll be sure to terrorize a lobby near you soon!!:roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register