MOC
Bunker
The car to dupe
Friend
Faggio in apartment garage
Clubhouse
Free elegy

Steps:
1. Get into an invite only session and put the car you want to dupe inside the MOC. It is important that the MOC stays in the bunker.
2.Get out the free car elegy and tell your friend to get in it. When he does, jam the doors.
3. Tell him to go to creator, and you should see his character as an NPC. Invite him back. Tell him to aim at the neck area of his character.
4. Run a little bit away from the car towards the bunker, request the faggio. It should not pop up on the map.
5. Go inside the bunker and inside the MOC and drive out the car that you want to dupe.
6. When you see the loading thing in the bottom right, tell your friend to kill the NPC in the car.
7. Request the MOC and drive the duped copy in. If you call the mechanic, the original car will be where the faggio was

Last edited by a moderator:
WizzBizz22

WizzBizz22

Reaction score
Sin$
All my duped cars are only selling for $2900 or around that price.

I sold one duped Tesseract for full sell price and nothing has been the same since

Mandem72420

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I sold one duped Tesseract for full sell price and nothing has been the same since
duped prices are made of how much money u spend on the car upgrading. Not the actual base of the car so eg issi fully upgraded will fetch 1.8mill

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$

Luxury cars usually all sell for 200k lol

The upgrades are what the sell price fluctuate on, that's why the bennys vehicles and arena war vehicles sell for the most, because there's the base $1,000,000 upgrade then another million or two on upgrades.

We only get back like half of what we put into a vehicle when we sell it.

Edit: Also, can we stop labeling the car dupes as "unlimited money glitches", its misleading considering the actual money glitches don't have their own "genre" like car dupes have.

I guess it doesn't matter since two people in here got themselves banned a day or two after posting lol

S

Starsin666

Reaction score
Sin$
I could use someone that's playing so I can join lobby for glitch...not alot of friends
Post automatically merged:

I could use someone that's playing so I can join lobby for glitch...not alot of friends
Xbox

Top Bottom
Login
Register