Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

dEm5vJ5.png

This method will grant you a certain amount of Double XP time if done correctly. In my case I get 4hrs every time I perform the glitch. (Amount of Double XP varies for each player)

(Works as of 10/5/14)

Requirements (Up to Date):
- Have 2 Xbox live Enabled accounts.
- Be in a clan at the time the clan unlocks Double XP.
- Have had some sort of Double XP in stock before. (Under time played)
- Disc copy of Ghosts. NOT the digital version.

Process I go through:
1. Start at Dashboard. Does not matter if you turn Xbox on or off, or if you dashboard away from Ghosts.
2. Sign into the account you do not want Double XP on.
3. After successful sign in, start ghosts.
4. Continue as normal into a party after fetching your profile.
5. Play a public match game, get a kill, leave the game.
6. Sign out of the account you are currently on.
7. Sign into the account you want the Double XP on.
8. After profile fetches (rare occasions does not need to fetch), play a public match again.
9. Get a kill, leave the game.
10. Sign out and back in to the same account that you wanted Double XP on.
11. Double XP should be granted.
12. Repeat the entire process AFTER Double XP is fully run out.

Video tutorial for Xbox 360:

Video tutorial by isaac419 on the Xbox One:

Bear with the phone quality... I will upload my own Xbox One tutorial soon. Also, in this video the second account already has a stock of Double XP. This is not needed for the glitch to work.

Side notes:
1. If you already have Double XP, do not do this method as it may remove your current stock of Double XP.
2. I am not responsible for anything that happens if you attempt this "glitch" or whatever.
4. Do not abuse this glitch, we do not want to get this method patched!
5. No this does not apply to Extinction unfortunately. There is no place for Double XP to stack up like there is in Multiplayer. Double XP in Extinction can only be achieved on Double Extinction XP weekends.
6. Does not work for the digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts!

Why this glitch may and may not work for you! Credit to Mega Xis!

You might also want to note that you have to of had Double XP before (doesn't matter when). This glitch just simply gives you that Double XP back. It will not work if you've never had Double XP before.

Questions? Just post in the thread! I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks Se7enSins!

Method Developer: Wavy

Last edited:
xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this works. I've been doing this for awhile now

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to see another person's confirmation thanks!

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Reaction score
Sin$
Another way is have a spare gold account with double xp and never use it up. Sign into the spare acc go into a game get a kill sign out and sign in to your main acc and the double xp will be on the main acc also

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I used to do it that way, then I tried to develope this way in case both accounts did not have a stock of DXP already.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems interesting would like others input though as this could be a ban-able/reset-able reason from IW.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If enough people start to use this, I would assume IW will take action if they know about this. (Doubt they don't)

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Reaction score
Sin$
How do i tell if i have double xp

It'll say double xp remaining under time played.

Also I've been using this for awhile, just never released it because I didn't want it to be abused and patched, and I haven't been reset or banned. Just don't abuse it. Use your hours wait a day or two and do it again

wymn93

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot 100% confirm that this will work for everyone, because I do not exactly know how the mechanics of this glitch works. Bear with me! Xbox 360 Only as far as I know.

Requirements (As far as I know):
- Have 2 Xbox live Enabled accounts

Process I go through:
1. Have Xbox completely off
2. When the initial loading screen shows the rotating buffer circle, sign on to the account you want Double XP on BEFORE your preferred account signs in automatically. (Unless you want the Double XP on your preferred account)
8. After profile fetches (rare occasions does not need to fetch), play a public match again.
10. This is the part where I gained 4hrs of Double XP.
11. Repeat the enire process AFTER Double XP is fully run out.

SideNotes:
1. If you already have Double XP, do not do this method as it may remove your current stock of Double XP
2. I am not responsible for anything that happens if you attempt this "glitch" or whatever.
3. I did not find this glitch, but I cannot give credit because I forgot who "found" it.

Questions just post in the thread and to the best of my ability, I will try to answer them. Thanks Se7enSins!

This really doesnt make sense. Step 2 says log into the account you want double xp on. Then step 7 says to log on to the account you want double xp on. So help me out here. My main account (the one i want double xp for) is the preffered log on account. When i start up my console i sign into another account before mine logs in. Then I go in game and get a kill. Then log out and do the same on my main account that wants the double xp? Im i getting this correct?

Nas

Nas

Life is wasted on the living.
Reaction score
Sin$
This really doesnt make sense. Step 2 says log into the account you want double xp on. Then step 7 says to log on to the account you want double xp on. So help me out here. My main account (the one i want double xp for) is the preffered log on account. When i start up my console i sign into another account before mine logs in. Then I go in game and get a kill. Then log out and do the same on my main account that wants the double xp? Im i getting this correct?
I think he messed up typing out Step 2. I signed into the account that I did not want Double XP on then later in Step 7 I signed into the account that I did want Double XP on and it worked.

OP you should really change the name of this thread. When I seen it, I was under the impression that you were asking a question about if Unlimited Double XP was possible. I'd change it to something like "Free 4Hrs of Double XP" which would probably get this out there.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he messed up typing out Step 2. I signed into the account that I did not want Double XP on then later in Step 7 I signed into the account that I did want Double XP on and it worked.

OP you should really change the name of this thread. When I seen it, I was under the impression that you were asking a question about if Unlimited Double XP was possible. I'd change it to something like "Free 4Hrs of Double XP" which would probably get this out there.

Most people wouldn't want this "out there" so it doesn't get patched... I agree that he should change the title though. All he needs to do is remove "possible" and the question mark.

Wavy Wavy

Can you clear up the account part? Like which account being signed in first and what to do with each account? I'm slightly confused...

Rayy

Rayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been doing this on the Xbox One for a long time lol, but now I know the exact steps! Thanks!

turnto11

turnto11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should record this a little confused 
Xbox one too lol

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I posted this not knowing if it would work for everyone or not. Or if it even worked at all and I just happened to get 4hrs of double xp from nowhere. Now that I know it is a successful method, a change in title would be good. 
Most people wouldn't want this "out there" so it doesn't get patched... I agree that he should change the title though. All he needs to do is remove "possible" and the question mark.

Wavy Wavy

Can you clear up the account part? Like which account being signed in first and what to do with each account? I'm slightly confused...
I fixed the error in the second step. I can also make a video tutorial. I have to wait for my double XP to expire first! 
The error is fixed. Sorry about that.

wymn93

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted this not knowing if it would work for everyone or not. Or if it even worked at all and I just happened to get 4hrs of double xp from nowhere. Now that I know it is a successful method, a change in title would be good. 

I fixed the error in the second step. I can also make a video tutorial. I have to wait for my double XP to expire first! 

The error is fixed. Sorry about that.

If i can get this working, can i make a video tutorial? also where is the double xp shown? under where i got all the way to the right where my KD is?

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If i can get this working, can i make a video tutorial? also where is the double xp shown? under where i got all the way to the right where my KD is?
I can also make a video tutorial. It will show under your days played when scrolling all the way to the right on your name in lobby.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So the first account you sign in on is the account you don't want the double XP on then you go into a game, get a kill and then sign out and sign onto the account you want double XP on and then you get a kill and leave the game and then you have double XP?

wymn93

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method, if done correctly, will grant you 4hrs of Double XP every time. Video tutorial will be made within the next couple days or so. (as of 5/1/14)

Requirements (As far as I know):
- Have 2 Xbox live Enabled accounts

Process I go through:
1. Have Xbox completely off
2. When the initial loading screen shows the rotating buffer circle, sign on to the account you DONT want Double XP on BEFORE your preferred account signs in automatically. (Unless you DONT want the Double XP on your preferred account)
10. This is the part where I gained 4hrs of Double XP.
11. Repeat the enire process AFTER Double XP is fully run out.

SideNotes:
1. If you already have Double XP, do not do this method as it may remove your current stock of Double XP.
3. I did not find this glitch, but I cannot give credit because I forgot who "found" it.

Questions just post in the thread and to the best of my ability, I will try to answer them. Thanks Se7enSins!

Does the account that logs in first have to have double xp? does it have to be an unused account? or does it have to have been played? i cant get it to work

Top Bottom
Login
Register