• Thread starter Stewo711
  • Start date
  • Views 2,040
S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just putting this out there if no one has attempted this before. It was a possible glitch in Black Ops 1 so maybe there is a possiblity for it to be in this game.
I have attempted the BO1 method on BO3 before so it's not possible that way. I will be trying other ideas I have come up with and one of them invovles a Phoenix Up.

I will update this if I manage to find anything, but if anyone is willing to try and look into this with me maybe we'll be able to find something

Last edited:
NotEM3RACE

NotEM3RACE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just putting this out there if no one has attempted this before. It was a possible glitch in Black Ops 1 so maybe there is a possiblity for it to be in this game.
I have attempted the BO1 method on BO3 before so it's not possible that way. I will be trying other ideas I have to make this possible and one of them invovles a Phoenix Up.

I will update this if I manage to find anything, but if anyone is willing to try and look into this with me maybe we'll be able to find something
Hmmm I like your thinking ill be more then willing to try out any of theories

R

russian_glitcher

Reaction score
Sin$
I can help as well,if you can give directions I'm more than ready to try to do it

R

rundeanrun

Reaction score
Sin$
Even if it sticks, there is ammo with the new death machine (that was not on the older versions) so it would probably just run out that way.

S

Stewo711

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if it sticks, there is ammo with the new death machine (that was not on the older versions) so it would probably just run out that way.

Actually it doesn't run out. I've "run out" of ammo twice by holding down the trigger for the whole duration of the power up. When the bullet count is at 000 it still keeps shooting 
I can help as well,if you can give directions I'm more than ready to try to do it

Not really sure where to start. If you have any ideas to throw out then that would help. I have been trying to see if there is anything I could do when I'm not holding a gun 
Hmmm I like your thinking ill be more then willing to try out any of theories

Well one I have is to get downed while only holding a death machine (no guns) and another player uses phoenix up

iFawx

iFawx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have attempted the BO1 method on BO3 before so it's not possible that way. I will be trying other ideas I have come up with and one of them invovles a Phoenix Up.

I wish you luck sinner. I myself am currently working on a way to get unlimited beast aha. So far I managed keeping it about 10 seconds after the timer was up. :smile:

Muzzy2001

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a theory u put both our ur guns is the pad machine get the power up and see what happens cause it works with the sword

Top Bottom
Login
Register