• Views 1,735
Status
Not open for further replies.
billyedwards

billyedwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to let you guys know you can still get unlimited chi on xbox one CodKings TUT IS STILL WORKING ON XBOX ONE BUT I GUESS THEY PATCHED IT ON PS4 !!!

Codkings original post full credit to him
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...sy-unlimited-chi-no-downs-afterpatch.1645145/

hope u see this cod king and update your thread from patched to xbox one please get this post removed once you update or i will remove it myself also can upload proof that its still working when i get home later if its still working by then if need be

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod_king757 Cod_king757 , care to confirm or deny whether your aforementioned glitch in fact still works on X1? If so, your thread could always be re-opened and clarified on.

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know my post will be removed but I got to say it.
You're very tactful for posting this the way you did. Bravo

billyedwards

billyedwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone els confirm this is still working as im at work atm and cant check will check when i get back at 6:30 pm was working this morning at 1:30 am

billyedwards

billyedwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm it is working on xbox one still

nezb6.jpg

23s945k.jpg

Again full credit to cod king

Last edited:
W

Wizlucas95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried this 17 times on xbox one still can't get it to work it's definitely patched

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod_king757 Cod_king757 , care to confirm or deny whether your aforementioned glitch in fact still works on X1? If so, your thread could always be re-opened and clarified on.
On PS4 you must back away from the bottle, they patched it by not being able to activate a bottle when you're close to another 
I uploaded a new afterpatch

S

sage McCormick

Reaction score
Sin$
After patch 1.16 this doesn't work apparently not alot of ppl are aware there was a patch after 1.15

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works, but the timing is very strict. If you press drink too fast, you'll drink the earlier bottle but without the infinite chi, and if you drink too late then you'll drink the current bottle in front of you. But once you get it right, walk away and press the drink key again.

Last edited:
ESK x B0mbetzz

ESK x B0mbetzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uhmm is this one patched for X1 ? yesterday i do the glitch verywell and now 4 time in a row i FAIL..
Sry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register