Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to do this on Xbox pm me

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But I'm duping right now as we speak, in a public game, while friend in poker.

I'll try reconnecting & test.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I am still duping but time to find another workaround.
What happens now when u join poker?

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems Patched for me aswell; when gliding in the stable with my horse > joins friend via party chat > dismounts horse and just walk out.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
BgScript was updated few hours ago. Will be updated again tomorrow, and Friday as well according to timestamps.

ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Macro still runnin in a solo lobby :tongue:

For all you duping gangsters I noticed yesterday in Valentine I can’t dupe my cougar when it’s alive on my horse after I put it on the ground and put it back on my horse I was able to dupe it maybe that helps people who doesn’t notice that

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For all you duping gangsters I noticed yesterday in Valentine I can’t dupe my cougar when it’s alive on my horse after I put it on the ground and put it back on my horse I was able to dupe it maybe that helps people who doesn’t notice that

Nice! Yea I wish I knew that earlier lol the alive cougar freaks everyone out in town & other horses. Maybe you'll be patched once you quit or restart RD so keep smashing it! Which dupe method did your friend do? Poker or game full method?

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I had 2 friends in same chat party, 1 in my session another in his own session, could I have done this through chat party Join Sessions instead ? Would that be the same thing?

ItzMePrime

ItzMePrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if I had 2 friends in same chat party, 1 in my session another in his own session, could I have done this through chat party Join Sessions instead ? Would that be the same thing?
Watch the vid bro your friend in the session needs to send you a Inv to his posse accept it and ride in to the stable join any friend in a different session you get an alert then go to your party and look for the friend who is with you in the session then quicktap back to the game accept the alert and quickly double tab to party and join friend which in the same session with you the. Stay on the alert for 3-4 sec and accept it you should walk out the stable or stand in from of the stable with a duped cougar then repeat it and make 2 dupes one goes on the horse from your friend and the other one he needs to skin then go to the butcher and sell unlimited / your friend needs to dupe for you so you can sell unlimited too

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Watch the vid bro your friend in the session needs to send you a Inv to his posse accept it and ride in to the stable join any friend in a different session you get an alert then go to your party and look for the friend who is with you in the session then quicktap back to the game accept the alert and quickly double tab to party and join friend which in the same session with you the. Stay on the alert for 3-4 sec and accept it you should walk out the stable or stand in from of the stable with a duped cougar then repeat it and make 2 dupes one goes on the horse from your friend and the other one he needs to skin then go to the butcher and sell unlimited / your friend needs to dupe for you so you can sell unlimited too
This after a restart too?

Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone still on an old lobby on xbox? I'm trying to get in one to get in on this while i can

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be kind to send me an invite to your session? Tierd of all the griefers and I only have access to 2 accounts.. :banghead: I would like to have this dupe running over the night

Top Bottom
Login
Register