• Thread starter tony0070
  • Start date
  • Views 12,273
T

tony0070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a way to do this by using sleep mode on PS4 while game goes suspended(settings). I ordered supplies and put PS4 on sleep mode, turned it on next day and the supplies stay maxed. Just didn't pay attention if they arrived before i put it to sleep, but i think not. After i logged back in game i only changed it to solo session through creator, but i doubt it did anything.

My researches are all done long time ago and i've sold the bunker once after this happened and it's still going on.

T

tony0070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the research/manufacturing bar film up?

Not sure what you mean, it just looks like the supplies just arrived and the stock grows like usually. Like i wrote, i got no researches left. I only know this works, just not exactly sure how, it could be as simple as order supplies and put console in sleep mode. But as mine is still going on, can't retry it.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you mean, it just looks like the supplies just arrived and the stock grows like usually. Like i wrote, i got no researches left. I only know this works, just not exactly sure how, it could be as simple as order supplies and put console in sleep mode. But as mine is still going on, can't retry it.
Well I have research to unlock so I will Give it a shot

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had glitched bunker supplies for a couple months, but didnt achieve it this way.

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That means manufacture doesn’t take place bcoz it’s a passive work so only if the manufacturing goes up then it’s be cool

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That means manufacture doesn’t take place bcoz it’s a passive work so only if the manufacturing goes up then it’s be cool
Mine does. My supplies have been glitched for 3 months, finished the 7 projects I had left and have been able to sell 4 full bunkers since then. So if you can get it to stick, leave staff on both until research is all finished. When all finished, it will auto switch to manufacture and youll see the product go up while supplies remains the same.

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine does. My supplies have been glitched for 3 months, finished the 7 projects I had left and have been able to sell 4 full bunkers since then. So if you can get it to stick, leave staff on both until research is all finished. When all finished, it will auto switch to manufacture and youll see the product go up while supplies remains the same.
Did you do this same method or the method which were in the past?

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you do this same method or the method which were in the past?
Not this method or past method. I didn't find new session when supplies arrived, nor did i put console in rest mode at anytime.

Had staff set to both. When supplies are ordered retire from CEO. When supplies arrived I immediately fast track research project. Thats all I did. Supplies stuck after a few fast tracks.
Ive been working on recreating on 2nd character but have not been able to get them stuck.

J

JWoods_4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not this method or past method. I didn't find new session when supplies arrived, nor did i put console in rest mode at anytime.

Had staff set to both. When supplies are ordered retire from CEO. When supplies arrived I immediately fast track research project. Thats all I did. Supplies stuck after a few fast tracks.
Ive been working on recreating on 2nd character but have not been able to get them stuck.
So which method is best to use?? And when you have full supplies, does your stock just keep going up until you sell it? Like forever?

so how do you do the glitch?

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So which method is best to use?? And when you have full supplies, does your stock just keep going up until you sell it? Like forever?

so how do you do the glitch?
I didnt use any method. The post of mine that you just quoted shows what I did when mine stuck. And yeah, the stock goes up until full, then I sell it, it refills, and supplies dont go down.

Rkey83

Rkey83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be working on Xbox One so far, have seen research and stock go up three times with no decrease in supplies yet . Not sure what exactly is needed, but below is exactly what I did.

1. Registered as CEO.
2. Logged on to computer in the Bunker.
3. Ordered supplies.
4. Fast tracked current research.
5. While still in the chair at the computer, retired as CEO.
6. Waited for new research to begin.
7. Registered as CEO.
8. Fast tracked research.
9. While still in chair at the computer, retired as CEO.
10. Launched Netflix to put GTA into suspend mode, before the supplies arrived.
11. Opened GTA the next day, assuming you just have to wait for supplies to arrive here.
12. Got booted for being idle.
13. Went back to GTA online, supplies were frozen.

Step 12 is where I noticed something strange. While being suspended, my supplies arrived and were full, but neither my research or stock had increased at all.

EDIT -
One hour later, everything still going up with no decrease to supplies.

While trying to replicate with friend, while he timed out of the session he showed up in my bunker at my computer for a few seconds then disappeared.

What I have learned.

Fast tracking research doesn't seem to be the key. Rather it just provides the correct timing for it to work.

What seems to need to happen is you getting kicked for being suspended right around when the supplies are arriving. I would imagine before either the research or stock can use any.

When the game is suspended, there are two options to see upon returning to the game.

Immediately being pulled to the clouds, and brought back to either story mode or a new online session. This doesn't seem to make the supplies stick. And seems to take more than 10 mins to get past.

The second option is upon returning to GTA, it looks like you are still in a playable session, you will even get out of your chair, then the game will freeze and bring you back to story mode. The next time you get online, you will receive the error message about being suspended to long, and be returned to story mode again before being able to join online. I do not know how long it takes to get to this point, but it happens every time I leave it in Netflix while asleep. This is what I experienced when I got my supplies stuck.

Last edited:
H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be working on Xbox One so far, have seen research and stock go up three times with no decrease in supplies yet . Not sure what exactly is needed, but below is exactly what I did.

1. Registered as CEO.
2. Logged on to computer in the Bunker.
3. Ordered supplies.
4. Fast tracked current research.
5. While still in the chair at the computer, retired as CEO.
6. Waited for new research to begin.
7. Registered as CEO.
8. Fast tracked research.
9. While still in chair at the computer, retired as CEO.
10. Launched Netflix to put GTA into suspend mode, before the supplies arrived.
11. Opened GTA the next day, assuming you just have to wait for supplies to arrive here.
12. Got booted for being idle.
13. Went back to GTA online, supplies were frozen.

Step 12 is where I noticed something strange. While being suspended, my supplies arrived and were full, but neither my research or stock had increased at all.

EDIT -
One hour later, everything still going up with no decrease to supplies.

While trying to replicate with friend, while he timed out of the session he showed up in my bunker at my computer for a few seconds then disappeared.

U suspended the app on xbox did you...:roflmao:

Rkey83

Rkey83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U suspended the app on xbox did you...:roflmao:

Pretty sure you are capable of reading, maybe you just haven't tried launching another app while still in GTA. It in fact does suspend the game, as when you go back to GTA, it is still in the game and tells you that you have been kicked for having the game suspended for too long. In life, it is best to know what you are talking about before trying to flame someone, unless you enjoy continually looking like a fool.

H

Hahhaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure you are capable of reading, maybe you just haven't tried launching another app while still in GTA. It in fact does suspend the game, as when you go back to GTA, it is still in the game and tells you that you have been kicked for having the game suspended for too long. In life, it is best to know what you are talking about before trying to flame someone, unless you enjoy continually looking like a fool.

A fool lmao:roflmao:

Show proof or it didn't happen.

Just so u know, everyone on se7 knows u can't suspend on xbox

Rkey83

Rkey83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A fool lmao:roflmao:

Show proof or it didn't happen.

Just so u know, everyone on se7 knows u can't suspend on xbox

Here is the proof of your idiocy, since you apparently are inept at using google.

n2mxxk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register