Discussion UNLIMITED AMMO

• Thread starter cman3000100
  • Start date
  • Views 870
C

cman3000100

Reaction score
Sin$
i was wondering ive hit the unlimited ammo in cod tool + i typed player sustain ammo dvar but it never works....it working in campien but it never works in zombies...any ideas?....like is there another way...(savegame modding) just to let you know if it includes hex editing... im not amazing at that so make the tut very detailed:tongue:

D

deershoot3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright the Only way to do it is ISO modding, the reason is that since Nazi Zombies is concidered Campaign because it is in the campaign section, it does use dvars. But when you make a Solo Save tha is supposed to only work in solo, that is why in coop you cant load the save... saying that why this doesnt work is that not all dvars are saved to the cache, like the dvar for far away revives is saved to the cache that is why it works, the dvar for unlimited ammo isnt saved to the cache , that is why it does not work..... Iso modding works because not only does it save the dvars to the cache like normally, the ones it cant save it just loads off of the disk.

That clear it up for you?

-deershoot3r

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Actualy, all you need to do is use a zombie save. Mod it then go to solo resume game offline. I heard zombies saves are patched though, but I'm not sure.

D

deershoot3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats true b1ue they are patchedi dont even think you can do it offline anymore =(

C

cman3000100

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the help:thumbup:

i got the elite so im saving up to buy the arcade so i can flash it and mod it:thumbup:

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i think if you load up any modded save offline and then save n quit then load up solo zombies it should work then load it up

Top Bottom
Login
Register