• Start date
  • Views 5,951
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
100% WORKING AFK WANTED STAR RP EXPLOIT

NEED:
  • YOU AND 1 FRIEND WITH MOC. works best with a 3rd friend to gunn the back...to avoid all damage. (REGISTER AS CEO FOR MORE RP)
  1. Drive your Moc with the turrets to location at Fort Zancudo near the front Gates
  2. Optional One person designates themselves to register as CEO, and everybody else can join their organization
  3. The CEO leader is going to tie their right trigger aka the fire trigger on the turret and wait for the associates to all be inside the Moc ready with their controllers AFK or just inside the Moc, Associates Do not sit down or you will not lose the cops therefore not earning any RP 4 Wanted Stars
  4. When the associates are ready with their controllers, the CEO leader walks to the seat with the turret facing the bridge and sits down and activates the turret.
  5. If you take out the guards at the gate with the 3rd person, u stay undamaged longer. Then FRONT GUNNER ALSO moves the turret to focus on the bridge. There will be a bunch of Mesa Jeeps coming along the bridge. Since your trigger is tied with a rubber band you will constantly shoot. Position your gun so that you try and blow up everybody and they don't get past your firing to try and shoot your truck. Eventually the bullets will destroy your truck if you let them pass. So the better the positioning with the truck the better positioning with the turrets, and taking out those guards outside the gate should keep you alive longer.. at least one person in the organization needs to be standing not sitting for The Wanted stars to go away
  6. That's it folks, walk away from your console and have a beautiful day outside
gGxyvCr.jpg

Proof of me earning RP standing still by losing the cops while my friend is still shooting the cops. All from within the Moc.

friends perspective, also earning rp for losing wanted stars afk

It takes roughly 10 minutes or so of bullets hitting your Moc to finally destroy it, kick you out and in plain view of the cops. I highly recommend the third person to keep focus on the gate so nobody gets close to the Moc. No helicopters and no jets ever spawn, no tanks either.
Videos being captured right now of two players views. will add them as they finish uploading. I knew there was a AFK RP wanted star glitch out there, and I finally found it. I can die happy now.

I didn't position myself to correctly get the four stars every time, but it's possible it was very early in the morning and I was very tired from the evening before. This is just proof of concept I'm sure everyone else will help perfect the method. Based on the numbers that I got in a 10 minute time frame i earned roughly 4000 RP, if I would have position myself correctly to get the four stars instead of mostly threes, the potential is around 5400 RP in the same 10 minute time frame. Not bad, not good, but fun to exploit. There might be more opportunities using the Moc to continuously shoot with a wanted level to lose wanted levels. I hope to hear your guys's results if you explore as well

"I love this Moc; It makes me Unlimited RP!"© ~Eyedudab

Last edited:
T

Tupacalyps

Reaction score
There is a other one to at the fort,much easier.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
u mean my other find? lol using moc on foot.

this is just another method. im not claiming wich ones better or ezier. afk wanted stars. losem and gettem without moving your controller

M

mr sp0ck

Reaction score
is the video online on youtube? If yes, can you post a link

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Update
Uploaded proof-of-concept video for earning RP with wanted Stars while standing still inside the Moc, while the friend is still shooting at and blowing up the military vehicles using the Moc turrets

Last edited:
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Ah I was excited about this new glitch lol.

Top Bottom