What's new

Discovery Unknown Paint Texture (4th)

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
So... To start I do BEFF glitch creating cars. I also do the newer deadspot merge and I've figured out how to do everything you normally can only solo. So I seen a Gresley driving down the street with a green matte color I really wanted. So I thought... If I start Netcut, and when on C2 pull out a donor car and change something on a speedo itll give me a Speedo when im done, with the paint off the Gresley since it's usually the C2 car that ends up newly remodeled when your finished. So I continued and when I got back to C1 after changing the Speedo on C2 I stored the Gresley off the street over the car I overwrote using the Speedo from C2. When I reloaded I discovered a modded Gresley instead of the Speedo but with a worn looking color (black of all colors) with a lighter color green pearlescent. The pearlescent was brighter on the Speedo I used. Ive accidentally done this before but don't know what to call this. I'm uploading a video now as soon as my xbox will upload it.

Last edited:
Classique

Classique

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
The Gresely has a chance to spawn with a worn green paintjob - so you have effectively added Crew paint under a worn texture on it! Not exactly an "unknown" colour/texture combination, but very cool to know that you can create your very own special artificial colours with different textures! :biggrin:

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
The Gresely has a chance to spawn with a worn green paintjob - so you have effectively added Crew paint under a worn texture on it! Not exactly an "unknown" colour/texture combination, but very cool to know that you can create your very own special artificial colours with different textures! :biggrin:
But my crew color is a creamy blue color and it turned... pretty much black. But I'm digging that oily looking worn texture with a light pearlescent effect.

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Odd paint video <-- CLICK HERE TO SEE (If link is expired, message me for a new link)

So... To start I do BEFF glitch creating cars. I also do the newer deadspot merge and I've figured out how to do everything you normally can only solo. So I seen a Gresley driving down the street with a green matte color I really wanted. So I thought... If I start Netcut, and when on C2 pull out a donor car and change something on a speedo itll give me a Speedo when im done, with the paint off the Gresley since it's usually the C2 car that ends up newly remodeled when your finished. So I continued and when I got back to C1 after changing the Speedo on C2 I stored the Gresley off the street over the car I overwrote using the Speedo from C2. When I reloaded I discovered a modded Gresley instead of the Speedo but with a worn looking color (black of all colors) with a lighter color green pearlescent. The pearlescent was brighter on the Speedo I used. Ive accidentally done this before but don't know what to call this. I'm uploading a video now as soon as my xbox will upload it.
The video link is broken. Please update and report the thread.

Last edited:
sy4nth

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find. Other vehicles that have this texture are BF injection, rusty tornado, voodoo, surfer, etc. Some of them have scratched secondary classic black or selected pearl but some of them are clean and even two tone

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Administrator
VIP
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Odd paint video <-- CLICK HERE TO SEE (If link is expired, message me for a new link)

The link is broken again, maybe change it?

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Nice find. Other vehicles that have this texture are BF injection, rusty tornado, voodoo, surfer, etc. Some of them have scratched secondary classic black or selected pearl but some of them are clean and even two tone
That's just worn paint though. I'm starting to wonder if this was too though. It looked more oily than worn.

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score

Some time when merging cars. If thr gsme cannot comprehend data values it will apply a default color to the original texture. Happens when i make doubel saves with beff magic slots. I no long make double saves when merging cars or paint textures

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
But that is worn I use those all the time to create my worn 2 tines that I drop to the community. This paint that came out looked like 3d texture on top of worn.
Post automatically merged:

The link is broken again, maybe change it?
Yeah, I'll see what I can do or I'll just report it to be removed.

G

GLOBEBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did u do the video

Top Bottom
Login
Register