Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is up?

Lately, I decided to give up my own time to give new developers out there a collection of requested tutorials that you have requested.

Each tutorial will be a video and maybe a text and picture tutorial for those who may prefer it.

Created tutorials:
// I'll place them here

So, what tutorial would you like to see? Give a little detail and maybe an example!

WUB WUB M8

WUB WUB M8

Kali Linux and I are the best of friends.
Reaction score
Sin$
What is up?

Lately, I decided to give up my own time to give new developers out there a collection of requested tutorials that you have requested.

Each tutorial will be a video and maybe a text and picture tutorial for those who may prefer it.

Created tutorials:
// I'll place them here

So, what tutorial would you like to see? Give a little detail and maybe an example!
Can you do the default stealth game? Please that would be so awesome!

WUB WUB M8

WUB WUB M8

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you be a little more clear? Don't understand what an example project would do!
Are you talking about game coding? Because, there is a game that it teaches you to code, that game is called Stealth.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thread in general is for requesting something that you want to learn inside Unity.
From scripts to a little more idea around Physics and Colliders.

Examples for what I was expecting:
- Weather system
- Time of day system
- Weapons
- Top down shooter

I was confused why you wanted me to use the default Stealth game.

WUB WUB M8

WUB WUB M8

Reaction score
Sin$
The thread in general is for requesting something that you want to learn inside Unity.
From scripts to a little more idea around Physics and Colliders.

Examples for what I was expecting:
- Weather system
- Time of day system
- Weapons
- Top down shooter

I was confused why you wanted me to use the default Stealth game.
The physics please. Also I don't know if this can be included. But, a tutorial on how to select one random item out of 5 with a lowering chance of each item. Like an example; There is a pair of socks, a pair of shoes, a new video game, a new video game console, a new TV. Out of all those odds make the socks the easiest to get as the odds of the prizes shrink. Sorry if this made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register