Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there,

Lately my friends had a project for school and wanted me to help out with some scripts. After I completed them I kinda abandoned my other project for the 360 and became motivated to start development on something new.

However, I am not the best at sticking to an idea, as I keep expanding to it and keep flowing my mind around other things I could add and not completing the main thing I need to work on.

What I feel that helps, is if other people involve themselves with an idea of a game that they would see.

Hopefully there is a few suggestions that pop-up.

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So... You're asking us to give you ideas? o_O Or am I reading that wrong. I didn't fully understand the question.

Last edited:
Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Make something you like. For me, I started work on a Zombie game in Cryengine SDK a few weeks ago, and its going good. Stuck at AI respawning, to have constant spawning of enemies in the area.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was considering a little game idea I used to think about a long time ago.

The basis of it;
- Consists of 2 teams
- Team 1: Survivors (Basic weapons, no firearms etc)
- Team 2: Sci Fi-players (Advanced weapons and vehicles etc)
- Both teams can build
- Destructive prefabs

I just need a little bit more of an idea around that if anyone can add or just do a touch up to it. I would post on the sticky but since it's for people suggesting ideas instead of people asking for ideas, I decided to post this instead. I usually sucky at keeping to one idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register