• Thread starter Phoenix2640
  • Start date
  • Views 2,254
Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I recently made a thread on using a pearlescent color on non metallic primary colors. The thread is here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/pearlescent-on-any-primary-color.1199895/#post-9436706

I thought I would reinstate some more "glitches" for other unique color setups.

Note* I did not find these glitches! and yes! I know they are a bit old. However, a lot of people were unaware of the pearlescent glitch seeing as the se7ensins community in constantly evolving.

Note* this is not a compilation of the "rare paint schemes" that I quite frankly think are stupid considering paint colors accessible to virtually everyone can't really be rare... These are some useful glitches you can use to be creative and create your own awesome paint jobs.

Lets begin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crew color modifications

Basics

The first set of glitches I will be discussing are having to do with using the crew color respray option. For those of you who do not know, the crew color is a set of colors that you can utilize once you join a R* Social club Crew. You can do that on R*s website. Your crew leader can set the crew color, or if you are the crew leader, you can do that yourself.

Setup
You will need:
1)an active crew (msg me if you need one, my crew color is a bright purple)
2)a vehicle you can modify the paint color in a Customs Shop
3)at least 40k (the crew color costs 25k alone, so depending on other options, you may want more)

The glitch
Very simply:
1)drive the vehicle you want to modify into the customs shop
2)purchase any primary matte color from the respray menu
3)back out of the matte colors menu and scroll down to crew color and purchase you crew color
4)your crew color should now have a matte sheen!
This glitch can be used in the same way for chrome vehicles with a crew color reflection.

Hope this helped you guys be a bit more creative with your vehicles. I will be adding more color glitches soon.

Note* I found this glitch accidentally on my own, even though it's been posted on youtube and such before.

Plead enjoy, and as always, happy glitching!
-Phoenix2640

paul edwards

paul edwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works? I forgot about this one as i stopped playing GTA for a few month..
I used to put the chrome on then crew colour. it looked awesome..
Im surprised they didn't patch this in any way.
thanks for sharing im gonna get to work doing paint work on all my good cars. :smile:

Theignesjynkz

Theignesjynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, I don't like reporting people that haven't done anything wrong, just trying to prevent you from any grief :biggrin:

Theignesjynkz

Theignesjynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I completely agree. I'm sure it won't be long before it's reported! :smile:

Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
reposted several times, I don't feel like looking them up but yeah reposts are getting out of hand.. report it if you can find the original.
Yeah my bad. I'm clearly blind bc I haven't seen it in ages.

Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's cool, this one is harmless, it's the money, rp and god mode ones that seem to clutter the front page for youtube fame.
Lol I don't even have an active youtube channel, but I know where you're coming form. I just wrote this up to spread creativity, or something like that lol.

paul edwards

paul edwards

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i am glad you did post this as i said earlier i forgot about doing this to my paints, thanks to you my garage looks nice again :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register