• Thread starter NGU iTz Christy
  • Start date
  • Views 695
N

NGU iTz Christy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I have a exploitable xbox that has 0102 error.Im wanting to Jtag it so Im trying to fix it ,I reflowed it with a heat gun twice already and did the xclamp fix.For the reflowing, I reflowed the back off the board on the low setting(316 Degrees C)for a minute and the top off the board for 3 mins on high(528 Degrees C).Then I put it all back together and I still have 0102 , Iv'e noticed if I tighten down the gpu very tight it turns into 0022 error.Reflowed twice.
Has anyone got any ideas I really want to get this fixed?

P

pure3d2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I have a exploitable xbox that has 0102 error.Im wanting to Jtag it so Im trying to fix it ,I reflowed it with a heat gun twice already and did the xclamp fix.For the reflowing, I reflowed the back off the board on the low setting(316 Degrees C)for a minute and the top off the board for 3 mins on high(528 Degrees C).Then I put it all back together and I still have 0102 , Iv'e noticed if I tighten down the gpu very tight it turns into 0022 error.Reflowed twice.
Has anyone got any ideas I really want to get this fixed?

If you weren't using thermocouples to monitor the temperatures, you don't know if the solder actually reached reflow or not. You mind as well be doing it with your eyes closed.

I don't think you reflowed your board. If you did, your board would warp like a potato chip since it wasn't being heated on both sides at the same time.

To perform a proper reflow, you must have a preheater on the whole time. The bottom of the board should get to at least 170-180C (190-200C is preferable).

The thermalcouple on the top side almost touching the GPU (side facing opposite to the CPU) should get to 215C for Xenon/older Zephyr boards and 220-225C for newer Zephyr, all Falcon, and all Jasper boards.

Pisces

Pisces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get it professionally reballed. Reflowing with a heat gun is bad for the motherboard. It will give you worse problems later on down the road.

Top Bottom
Login
Register