What's new

Solved Undoing Jtag Hack?

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my JTAG around a year and a half ago, and my normal Xbox was just banned for absolutely no reason. I'm willing to sacrifice my JTAG by turning into a normal Xbox. Would I have to reflash the original NAND (impossible, since I don't have it), or can I just download an update or something?

zpersi1995

zpersi1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got my JTAG around a year and a half ago, and my normal Xbox was just banned for absolutely no reason. I'm willing to sacrifice my JTAG by turning into a normal Xbox. Would I have to reflash the original NAND (impossible, since I don't have it), or can I just download an update or something?
Sell JTAG, buy a slim... you can't revert it without the original nand
Seriously, just listen to him. Dont get rid of a jtag, if you do you should get hit in the head with a blunt object, just trade it in the trade section for a retail one or even a slim. Or just sell it for 150-200 and buy one...

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there is a way to revert it, but you really shouldn't. Removing a JTAG from this world is like an unwritten crime. Sell it to someone who can then get the joy out of it (you will get pretty decent money), and then buy a cheap used slim which should not RROD on you. Win-win situation.

Top Bottom
Login
Register