Sin$
Shi No Numa <3

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox aswell?

if it works on one console, it will work on another..... they're the same map, just converted to different discs. if it were to be patched, it would be patched on PS3 first, because xbox takes longer to approve updates.

Doodle210

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Hardened Veteran Bright Idea Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
for xbox u need a lag switch

x TCole x

x TCole x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you dont no much then do you .
Actually he's right... All he is doing in the video is making the PS3 lag. You can't do this without a lag switch on the xbox because the xbox isn't as crappy as the PS3 (Don't hate, we all know it's true) so it doesn't lag when you pause and bring up your friends list.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually he's right... All he is doing in the video is making the PS3 lag. You can't do this without a lag switch on the xbox because the xbox isn't as crappy as the PS3 (Don't hate, we all know it's true) so it doesn't lag when you pause and bring up your friends list.
No no no no no no no no ... do your research before you try to correct me ... you do not need a lag switch on any console to do this all you do is lay down in the corner and let a r*** train of zombies hit you in the corner and the zombies will push you under the map some times you do not get downed but if you do a team mate can revive you from inside the map then he does the same lets them walk over him and if the 2nd person gets downed then the person already out of the map can revive him and you can all get out of the map .... LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LAG YOUR SELF IN ANY WAY THIS GLITCH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONNECTION ITS THE ZOMBIES PUSHING YOU UNDER THE MAP ...you can do this on many maps just need to no wich places .

xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no no no no no no no ... do your research before you try to correct me ... you do not need a lag switch on any console to do this all you do is lay down in the corner and let a r*** train of zombies hit you in the corner and the zombies will push you under the map some times you do not get downed but if you do a team mate can revive you from inside the map then he does the same lets them walk over him and if the 2nd person gets downed then the person already out of the map can revive him and you can all get out of the map .... LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LAG YOUR SELF IN ANY WAY THIS GLITCH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONNECTION ITS THE ZOMBIES PUSHING YOU UNDER THE MAP ...you can do this on many maps just need to no wich places .
Skunner.. you do need a lag-switch broski lol :tongue:

x TCole x

x TCole x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't mean any disrespect but.... As raw pointed out....

You're wrong. Lol

He wouldn't have paused and brought up his friends list if it has nothing to do with lag. He would have just laid down there and let the zombies slap him under.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Skunner.. you do need a lag-switch broski lol :tongue:

You're wrong. Lol

He wouldn't have paused and brought up his friends list if it has nothing to do with lag. He would have just laid down there and let the zombies slap him under.
ok ok im not fussed in gettin a video and powning you both :tongue: POWNEEDDDDDDDDDD <<<< LINK TO PROOF YOU DO NOT NEED A LAG SWITCH

NNOW WHAT ?

i actually did this glitch without a lag switch yesterday . so prooves what you lot no :smile:

You're wrong. Lol

pluss what you said here ^^ the guy who did this just musnt no what he's doing ive gave proof you dont need a lag switch what more do you want ?

and Raw lol ... what you saying bro . :tongue: i aint that dumb haha i wouldent say somthing if i was wrong .

Plus i aint being a D i ck i just wanted to proove a point haha :smile:

Evil Twin

Dr Doom

Ǝvil
Reaction score
Sin$
if you call that a fight then god knowes . but i no Raw ... no ones fighting pahaha .

if this is your video i dont understand why you telling every one that watches it you need a lag switch :/ ?
arguing same thing lol its gunna end up like this ---> :frantics:

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
arguing same thing lol its gunna end up like this ---> :frantics:
lol still to me that's not arguing or anything along them lines its just correcting some one that tryed to correct me :smile:

x TCole x

x TCole x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol still to me that's not arguing or anything along them lines its just correcting some one that tryed to correct me :smile:
Yeah doom, no worries, we all know each other... He wasn't hating. A debate every now and then actually can be good for the boards on 7s. For example now we know you actually don't need a lag switch for this glitch. If this argument didn't take place, xboxers without a lag switch would have skipped over this thinking it wouldn't work for them.

Anyway, it's all good Doom, chill bro :wink:

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah doom, no worries, we all know each other... He wasn't hating. A debate every now and then actually can be good for the boards on 7s. For example now we know you actually don't need a lag switch for this glitch. If this argument didn't take place, xboxers without a lag switch would have skipped over this thinking it wouldn't work for them.

Anyway, it's all good Doom, chill bro :wink:
:smile: Well Said .

Top Bottom
Login
Register