Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Under seelow

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by therooke, Jan 1, 2009 with 44 replies and 11,614 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    Here ya go ppls Its real easy to do. This is not my video nor did i find this.
    Thank you !
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLUmY4Gsfk]YouTube - Cod5 Under Seelow Glitches Cod 5 - Tutorial (Call of Duty 5 World at War)[/ame]

• Like Like x 12
  2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Very nice. I will try this later.

3. ippkiss

ippkiss Newbie

Ratings:
    in 20 times i`m in great glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch the route he`s walking or else you are stuck

gtz ippkiss:thumbup:

4. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OMFG!!! word dude, nice effin find!!!! thanks a effin lot!

5. PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gay i knew about this yesterday. my friend that found this showed it to me. i believe everyones possible in the game... :thumbdown:

6. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice glitch :thumbup::thumbup: i love this map, and this will make it all the better hah :biggrin:

8. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Nice but I've known it for a few days now. It kinda sucks that people are releasing them so widely onto Youtube, they should be kept quite until a patch is released. Now their all going to be patched in one. Ive known this one for about a week now but i kept quite because i got told to. Nice post though

9. Xbox Hates Me

Xbox Hates Me Newbie

Ratings:
    I agree with Lethal, why release all these glitches now? Wait like a day after a patch then release :smile:

10. OP
    therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    well there already out there, and im sure Treyarch knows too. So why not post them so ppl can enjoi them while there not patched. If they were kept secret till the next patch, and treyarch didnt catch them, well then they would be patched in the patch after that.

... PATCH

11. wereZ

wereZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I HATE poeple who come and say, " its CUL Lo bUT i kneW bOuT DIS b4 yOu CaOsE My M8S m8 KnRw aboUt DIs fiRst"

fecking kids.

Nice glitch thanks for sharing.

12. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    uhm, yeah i tried this earlier, it works yeah, but it's really time consuming and by the time u freaking start to go in the map, u get ur legs blown off

13. PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Titonx is the founder of this glitch and he knows other but hes keeping them to himself so they don't get patched because they get spread out. I think the glitching is really killing this game.

So far theres ways under Castle, Roundhouse, Cliffside, Courtyard, Downfall, Seelow, Outskirts. Only a couple more to go. Theres new ways under downfall but noone will know them yet... :tongue:

14. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:

Im sure one of the people that know them will make a vid on it.

15. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
  16. PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nope, he aint gonna show nobody because the guy tried to take credit for this one and also cliffside which is pointless cuz u just die. and so they dont get patched on him like these will.

btw theres a big invisible wall under there if anyone didnt notice and u can swim back in through the water under the 1 bridge :thumbup:

17. wereZ

wereZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do you get under court yard ?

and i call BS

18. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WOW i must be way out of it now i didnt know u could get under courtyard and cliffside and outskirts o well opefully i will get to see a vid :thumbup::thumbup:

19. PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    believe what you want but TitonX found all of these "new under map glitchs" weeks ago

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    i think credits should be given when due.. but if he showed another "top glitcher" and didnt expect it to be posted his bad cause his proofs gone.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.