• Thread starter Eon89
  • Start date
  • Views 3,183
E

Eon89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The quality is bad because I forgot to raise the quality on my recording software up from the lowest setting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQGQrF3E_M"]YouTube - Under The Map On Outskirts 1 Person[/ame]

My friend SUCKS at driving tanks so I had to try doing it my myself. I was able to film my 2nd time doing it.

This is something that took me a while to do, it may be easy for you but I will probably not be using this in matchmaking.

C

carlo24

Reaction score
Sin$
GooD :thumbup::w00t::w00t::tongue::thumbup: !!! :biggrin:

T

Thorlax402

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, just did this. Fantastic find! I was only able to explore about half the map though. Anyone gotten to the other side?

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alex148 said:
Look bottom left on the map and you will see it

Still can't find it, just go to google, and cope a picture of the map, and put a red dot on the sight. Why would you make a glitch and not show exactly where it is? I drove around like an idiot yesterday looking for this spot. :thumbdown:

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tebow15 said:
Where is this exactly?

I found it, but I can't seem to get it to work. If anyone would wanna show me this, I'll be on tonight.

T

tebow15

Reaction score
Sin$
GopherNutz6 said:
I found it, but I can't seem to get it to work. If anyone would wanna show me this, I'll be on tonight.
could you show me a map and where at please?
:smile:

Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tebow15 said:
could you show me a map and where at please?
:smile:

Not sure but I believe this is where you put the tank. Any one correct me if I'm wrong.
s652l5.jpg

E

Eon89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xI Nel Tu Ix said:
do u have to use the tank to get under?
Yes.

Also if anyone happens to see a area similar to where you get under on Outskirts on another map you should try to get under it the same way.

I was able to get about half way into a wall and got stuck but couldn't get through on Downfall. Others might have better luck.

While doing this today in a private match today I had to reposition the tank and when I did the tank went up instead of forward until it got to the height of the tree on the map.

The funny thing was I was the only one to see the tank in the air my friends said it was still on the ground on their tvs.

I haven't been able to recreate this again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register