Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Under Outskirts is Possible

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Alex, Dec 10, 2008 with 17 replies and 2,319 views.

1. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Ok you might be thinking "what the hell is he on about?" or "yes another under map glitch i can do and pwn aload of n00bs!", well sorry to say its not perfected but i need all you glitchers out there to pull together and help me on this one, on the map below i have circled the area where it is, and believe me its true so heres the story, i used my method stated here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-glitches/115706-get-officers-club-without-ce-host.html and i was playin headquarters, so there i am driving my tabk around the corner (circled on the map) and my tank fell under the map (hard to believe, i know) and the peeps i was playin with were screwing at me on how i did it , all you saw was my turret laid on the ground moving about, another tank shot at me and i bounced out of the ground(about 10ft) and landed and my screen was flashing red like i was hurt. Now heres the other part, me a Im Too Lethal aka [Click here to view the link] actually got 2 tans into the room on the corner, your not supposed to there should be barriers to stop em, now with these two in mind i think its possible to get under, so check it out and please if we work together we can succeed!
    [​IMG]

PS ill be online tommorow (10/12/08) at 7PM GMT-00 so hit me up, GT= alexjowen :thumbup:

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    Sweet, ill work on trying to find out how this happened.
    Ill send you a friend request.
    :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah we definetly need to all pull together and work this one out. That was so funny when we got the tanks in the house :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i'll help you out with finding it, add my gamertag GopherNutz6 i'm not at home, so my xbox.com is blocked

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    to ChitySnipa: cheers for the add and help, +thanks
    to lethal: init pal propa funny, +thanks
    to GopherNutz6: Cheers and +thank to you too

6. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Sorry cant glitch tonight gotta F**K*N revise lol :frown: Just found out how to get out of castle a new way before, so i spoke to TediousSHOOTER off cP and he recorded it for me :biggrin: hes uploading it right now so ill make a thread when its uploaded :biggrin:

7. ceazarleon

ceazarleon Newbie

Ratings:
    I was messing around that corner today with a tank drove into the building and could see thru the ceiling.

But I also found something else. In that broken building on the corner if you go outside next to the burning car there is a brown window. If you run and jump crouch into it you go right thru it. You can also stand inside that wall. You can do this from the inside as well.

8. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i should be on at about 4est. until maybe 1 am. just hit me up and i'll b glad to help you out man.

9. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lethal, send me an invite when you guys are trying this out, I want in :cool:

10. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Ok while on break today I tried to figure this out with some friends. We pushed 2 tanks into the house by the telephone pole, and nothing other than when you got out you were on the second floor. Next I tried to drive over the white fence, and found a way over. If you sqeeze through beween the phone pole and the house you can make it behind the fence. From there we got three tanks back there and even got one tank to sit on top of the other. It pushed the tank half way into the ground, but never all the way through. I even got out of the tank once and it was glitching me all around because I was pinned between the tank on top of the other tank and we had the third next to those so it kept pushing me against the wall and ground. A couple of times it looked as if I might get pushed through, but I had to go back to work before I could mess with it any further. Sorry for the pointlessness of this just wanted to state my results as of now so people can try other things to figure this out. Also could you give us a little more info. Was there another tank around, were you shooting someone, or anything that might seem pointless(But maybe could help)

11. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  12. TheHeartless

Ratings:
    That's fine with me although I think I saw what you mean. I was playing a game of search and destroy and from some reason when the headquarters was at the spot you posted. So this is my thought from what I've seen. I'm not saying it only works on that gametype, but with how it was all I had to do was drive forward and I would of been under the map. I have NEVER had this happen except on that gametype though. Maybe this is something to concider. Try playing on Search and Destroy, and make sure that the headquarters is at the location that you indicated on the map. I think it has something to do with the headquarters, and also why not try having at least 5 people or so on the map around that area when it is there. The headquarters wasn't captured yet, and at the time there were no other tanks near me. Hope this helps.

13. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    hey guys, cheers for your help, we are getting along way here, it happened to me again i think it is headquarters game type that messes it up cus i was drivin round tht corner again and my tank was goin under ground the only prob is, if sum1 shoot ur tank while its sinkin under map it bounces rite bak out

14. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    I do not think that the gametype should matter, nor should the amount of people. If I am correct (and I may not be), when you do these glitches, you are breaking through barriers. This means that as long as you are on the map, you should be able to do it. Most likely you won't even need a tank. But, when you guys try it out again you are welcome to send me an invite, I'd be happy to help.

15. TheHeartless

Ratings:
    I'm not so sure that is correct. I've played it for about 2 hours one day trying it out on regular team death match and nothing, and when I played headquarters 1 time, it started happening to me. So I do think it has something to do with the gametype. although today I tryed by myself to get it and couldn't get anywhere, (I'm not saying the is true) maybe it does need more people on it or something. Just my thoughts, and could be wrong.

16. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    I think it could only work in Headquarters as the HQ carries barriers, which may counteract with the game barriers causing you to break through it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
  18. irishrule812

irishrule812 Newbie

Ratings: