What's new

Patched Under Map Glitch On Fracture *TEASER* - TUT Coming Soon.

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo yo yo what is going on seven sins, HOVGtv here back again bringing you all sadly a teaser video to the first under map glitch on titanfall, stay tuned as real soon the tutorial will be up, its that i simply wanted to upload this because if i release the technique people will obviously destroy this game.

But eh hope u enjoy and as i said soon this will be uploaded as a full tutorial, stay tuned everybody.

Again thanks for watching, and stay tuned for the release of this wallbreach.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hahahaha, a teaser Video for a glitch muhahahahaha... funk you ?

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hahahaha, a teaser Video for a glitch muhahahahaha... funk you ?
You do understand moment i post the tutorial every other youtuber is gonna be riding my nuts taking credit for something they didnt find. I myself simply posted this teaser as a what up video to the community to see the response, as eager as i am to upload the tut, its the fact that its a wall breaching method in general so once its out, you know the community would destroy this game with my finding, but w.e give me about till afternoon and vid/tut should be up for all those thinkin this is a troll.

Forgot Password

Forgot Password

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mind inviting me to a game to show it off? Maybe we could use your tactic to find more.

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mind inviting me to a game to show it off? Maybe we could use your tactic to find more.
Im on live now if u wanna get at me HOVGtv, lol just posted an epic video to the tube also, let me just add it to the forums here for everyone else xD

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo yo yo what is going on seven sins, HOVGtv here back again bringing you all sadly a teaser video to the first under map glitch on titanfall, stay tuned as real soon the tutorial will be up, its that i simply wanted to upload this because if i release the technique people will obviously destroy this game.

But eh hope u enjoy and as i said soon this will be uploaded as a full tutorial, stay tuned everybody.

Again thanks for watching, and stay tuned for the release of this wallbreach.

People who post glitches on the internet are ****ing retarded... Like if I found out about a glitch I'd want to be the only one to know about it so it never gets patched.

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If its that you wanna know how to to do it just msg me on the xbone dont be hostile and say glitchers are retarded to post these things. Its a way to make bank and a fanbase. And ultimately its my play style I enjoy exploring.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You do understand moment i post the tutorial every other youtuber is gonna be riding my nuts taking credit for something they didnt find. I myself simply posted this teaser as a what up video to the community to see the response, as eager as i am to upload the tut, its the fact that its a wall breaching method in general so once its out, you know the community would destroy this game with my finding, but w.e give me about till afternoon and vid/tut should be up for all those thinkin this is a troll.

The people that would copy your video would be doing exactly what you do all your other videos. Hurts to be on this side, right?

HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The people that would copy your video would be doing exactly what you do all your other videos. Hurts to be on this side, right?
Sorry but if you imply i'm snatching "glitches" from the community you are so far gone bud.

Top Bottom
Login
Register