Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Under Castle and more great glitches!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Gerlo, Nov 29, 2008 with 10 replies and 5,719 views.

1. Gerlo

Gerlo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All you have to do is run along the wall, forward and back, forward and back until you fall right through. Also, you can get out of the map by doing this and shoot anyone while under. And more great glitches here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD5OnqB4g7M]YouTube - ::Call of Duty 5:: First Glitch-Floating and out of map(Not Beta)[/ame]

2. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Gerlo

Gerlo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol, I noticed after I posted it.

4. yakubu

yakubu Newbie

Ratings:
    ive tried running back and forward i only fall through wall not under map im on the 360

5. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    walk towards the barrel thats on its side and then move to the right slowly

6. iTz x Magz

iTz x Magz Newbie

Ratings:
    Sometimes I just get stuck in the wall, then when I get killed, I have no legs in the kill cam! :smile: its quite annoying though..

7. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Most of the time i go through the wall and get stuck in the "dirt patch" on the other side, and im stuck in the floor and can barely move? :thumbdown:

8. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cnt wait till they patch this **** , COD wow is soo easy to win on , all i have to do is sit sniping @ the glitches and u noobs just keep on comming back , i have had about 500 kills altogether just from ppl trying to get in glitches , get a life go and do them on a private match ffs. i actually like a challange on cod wow .

9. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    stfu and get out of this forum then...i can get into that glitch easily every time I play that map. I might get shot once or twice, but I always get in. Thats not to say I cant play without the glitch, because I can and would probably **** you, but if I want to go outside the map then I will.

10. MottleyParasite

MottleyParasite Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There is no call of duty world of warcraft
    Its COD WAW (World AT War)
    taken by your name you need to hop of the steroids and go back to school.:thumbup:

11. eXo CLAN

eXo CLAN Newbie

Ratings:
    whow! i didnt know the makin one