• Thread starter rosshaun
  • Start date
  • Views 2,529
RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This dude act like i wuznt tha one that helped him out with his other tools lmfaooo...But its ok keep sucking him if ya want :wink:
Ahhh, so thatz what u mad about.. Now i really find it amusing.. Get ya thong out of a twist, and pull ya skirt down.. Itz all good.. And yeah, i'm sucking him off cuz I asked a question!! lol.. Get outta here son..

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh, so thatz what u mad about.. Now i really find it amusing.. Get ya thong out of a twist, and pull ya skirt down.. Itz all good.. And yeah, i'm sucking him off cuz I asked a question!! lol.. Get outta here son..
Get ya thong out of a twist really... wow bruh i thot yu was better than that
But wtf i got to be mad about please answer that??

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get ya thong out of a twist really... wow bruh i thot yu was better than that
But wtf i got to be mad about please answer that??
U want an answer.. Did u not jus make the statment that he acted like u wasnt the 1 that helped him? Did u not jump on a question that was asked 2 him(with some hostility) lol.. Did u not say I was sucking him off because I asked him a question?? There ya go.. 3 answers.. U mad cuz he didnt give u any credit.. Now, this is my last post in this conversation because it truly is pointless..

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U want an answer.. Did u not jus make the statment that he acted like u wasnt the 1 that helped him? Did u not jump on a question that was asked 2 him(with some hostility) lol.. Did u not say I was sucking him off because I asked him a question?? There ya go.. 3 answers.. U mad cuz he didnt give u any credit.. Now, this is my last post in this conversation because it truly is pointless..
Did you not read my complete post i said 1 of his tools you dumba** not this tool smfh read before you post PLEASE.

The question that you asked him was dumb as fucc because he doesnt even have the game yet.. Thats like me asking somebody(Your voice) "Hey dude! Are you gonna release the tool with rookies on there for 2K13?" Like b**** HOW THA f*** can i release the tool when 2K13 is not even in the works yet...so you jus making urself lookin more stupid..its quite funny too bad you wont be able to read this since your "done posting" :frown:

DisappoinT

DisappoinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh gawd. are we really going to start trading my players like Pokemon cards again. damn, you guys are lame. there is not even crew yet.

M

maddensucks

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO GET RID OF BLACK PEOPLE THEY KEEP MESSING UP CREW MODE FOR EVERYBODY.

DisappoinT

DisappoinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO GET RID OF BLACK PEOPLE THEY KEEP MESSING UP CREW MODE FOR EVERYBODY.

Wow then u guys bring that racist s*** on here ontop of the Pokemon trading. You guys are just like those 13yr old cod gamers...sheesh

Hopefully u guys will grow up and see how lame it is.

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why ya ppl fight theres no crew mode in NBA 2gay12 so whats the point of this lol

ItalianGigalo

ItalianGigalo

Reaction score
Sin$
ABOUT TO UPLOAD VIDEO HAHAH LETS GO :tongue:

upped it

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u308/rosshaun/2k12%20cyberface/?action=view&current=Capture_20111003.mp4
I don't know why people are fighting on this thread but a tutorial or even a gamesave would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register