• Views 2,527
rosshaun

rosshaun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ABOUT TO UPLOAD VIDEO HAHAH LETS GO :tongue:

upped it

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u308/rosshaun/2k12%20cyberface/?action=view&current=Capture_20111003.mp4

xl 2 Raw lx

xl 2 Raw lx

Reaction score
Sin$
Chrome No One Asked u to Say"Lol" Shut Yo b**** *** Up Niqqa!!!!

DisappoinT

DisappoinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to do it, y cnt u just post the offset and that was a lame *** joke.

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea dont say s*** plzzz...
btw yu do it tha skill points way or did yu do it without tha skill points
or did yu use chromes program...

I

iMVPx1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do you want a my player look alike if there isnt crew....you can just go to create a legend or whatever its called

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do you want a my player look alike if there isnt crew....you can just go to create a legend or whatever its called
So you can make people that are not on the roster..like jack mcclinton or better yet the celebs again...but if theres no crew den yea it would be pointless..

Yo u gave me an idea...Imma get all the rookies and den sell dem hoes ohhh yaaaaa imma be a rich b**** on Xbox Live lmfaoo

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who wants to know how to find any nba player ???

Go play in traffic bro.

u mad.

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U got a tool 4 that as well? Aye, does that include rookies? Since they are locked or hidden, or whatever?
How tha f*** would he have a tool for that when he dont even have tha game yet smfh

@Chrome i hope you not talkin bout finding the player wit that shoe color ish lmfaoooo

rosshaun

rosshaun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea dont say s*** plzzz...
btw yu do it tha skill points way or did yu do it without tha skill points
or did yu use chromes program...
No I did it MY way Chrome jus gives you skill points and height for now not uncapped or cyberface

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How tha f*** would he have a tool for that when he dont even have tha game yet smfh

@Chrome i hope you not talkin bout finding the player wit that shoe color ish lmfaoooo
He already got 1 tool.. Do you know or not if he has another in the works?? Ofcourse you dont.. On top of that, I asked him.. I aint ask u a thing.. So keep scratching ur head..

rosshaun

rosshaun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can make people that are not on the roster..like jack mcclinton or better yet the celebs again...but if theres no crew den yea it would be pointless..

Yo u gave me an idea...Imma get all the rookies and den sell dem hoes ohhh yaaaaa imma be a rich b**** on Xbox Live lmfaoo
Yea $$$$ lol

people have been doing this lol
Well wheres their video? or where's yours? I only seen mine first but thanks for the heads up

damainman20fo

damainman20fo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He already got 1 tool.. Do you know or not if he has another in the works?? Ofcourse you dont.. On top of that, I asked him.. I aint ask u a thing.. So keep scratching ur head..
This dude act like i wuznt tha one that helped him out with his other tools lmfaooo...But its ok keep sucking him if ya want :wink:

No I did it MY way Chrome jus gives you skill points and height for now not uncapped or cyberface
Yea that first LeBron Cyberface 99 that i made 2 days ago had everything 99...gud shiitt tho bruh

Yea $$$$ lol
Lol yu already kno

Top Bottom
Login
Register