• Start date
  • Views 1,009
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I used this method before
To get unbanned from The Battlespot and online services for Pokemon Sun and moon and ORAS, but I want to know if there is a simpler way to get a new gamesync ID rather than me playing on a new game and working my way up to the pss system part?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I used this method before
To get unbanned from The Battlespot and online services for Pokemon Sun and moon and ORAS, but I want to know if there is a simpler way to get a new gamesync ID rather than me playing on a new game and working my way up to the pss system part?

The only way is to either make a new game like you're already doing, or to stop doing whatever you're doing to get banned in the first place and to cheat in a less obvious way

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way is to either make a new game like you're already doing, or to stop doing whatever you're doing to get banned in the first place and to cheat in a less obvious way
ok yea and is there a way to import all my boxes and party pokemon into my new game?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ok yea and is there a way to import all my boxes and party pokemon into my new game?
You would need to back them up first with pkhex and import them again into your new save

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You would need to back them up first with pkhex and import them again into your new save
How do I do that? I don't know what options to click to backup and import all my Pokemon at once.

D

Deleted member 726818

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I do that? I don't know what options to click to backup and import all my Pokemon at once.
What I would do is install PKSM and back up your Pokemon boxes that way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register