What's new

Sun/Moon Unbanned Method help

X

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I used this method before To get unbanned from The Battlespot and online services for Pokemon Sun and moon and ORAS, but I want to know if there is a simpler way to get a new gamesync ID rather than me playing on a new game and working my way up to the pss system part?

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ok so I used this method before To get unbanned from The Battlespot and online services for Pokemon Sun and moon and ORAS, but I want to know if there is a simpler way to get a new gamesync ID rather than me playing on a new game and working my way up to the pss system part?
The only way is to either make a new game like you're already doing, or to stop doing whatever you're doing to get banned in the first place and to cheat in a less obvious way

X

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
The only way is to either make a new game like you're already doing, or to stop doing whatever you're doing to get banned in the first place and to cheat in a less obvious way
ok yea and is there a way to import all my boxes and party pokemon into my new game?

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
ok yea and is there a way to import all my boxes and party pokemon into my new game?
You would need to back them up first with pkhex and import them again into your new save

X

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
You would need to back them up first with pkhex and import them again into your new save
How do I do that? I don't know what options to click to backup and import all my Pokemon at once.

C

Cobalt Blaze

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
How do I do that? I don't know what options to click to backup and import all my Pokemon at once.
What I would do is install PKSM and back up your Pokemon boxes that way.

Top Bottom