• Views 1,385
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was permbanned for botting on runescape in 2016 i have since appealed ban using the ban appeal thread.
Yet i was turned down, i have kept appealing ban with on different vpns with no luck.

Has anyone else had any luck?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you were 100% rightfully banned, as it sounds you were, you won't get unbanned.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
If you were 100% rightfully banned, as it sounds you were, you won't get unbanned.
True, they have a zero tolerance for botting in Runescape. If you got caught it wont be unbanned.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
No you will not be unbanned. Deal with it. People have lost accounts worth thousands due to bans. Jagex cracked down hard

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People have been unbanned for botting look around on sytheand you will read lots of lucky people got unbanned...

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
People have been unbanned for botting look around on sytheand you will read lots of lucky people got unbanned...
Yes so if you go to Jagex main website and look up FAQ for banned accounts, straight Java Script botting is perma and there is no way to recover from it. Lately, if you played around 2010 and got perma for using a 3rd party program like auto clicker ect. They gave a second chance for them to play again around 2015, but BOTTING is still perma, sorry I've lost many accounts with Santa hats and Millions due to BOTTING. Go make a new account and don't bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register