i got a 3 month mm ban on my console
get me unbanned and i will give a 50 acc in mlg + $20
gamertag: pentacontafobia

T

Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think you can get unbanned from matchmaking. but i could be wrong. what did you do to get banned for 3 months

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Thug said:
iF U SEND UR CONSOLE IN TO XBOX you will get a new console id therefore being un ban

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HK TRammell said:
iF U SEND UR CONSOLE IN TO XBOX you will get a new console id therefore being un ban
That was a retarded post. Usually you keep the same serial number therefore you keep your ban....

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thug said:

sell the 50 account,sell your 360,add the $20 you already have and go buy another 360 second hand for cheap.

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HK TRammell said:

Actually, what he said is true. I was host banned (like the 3rd ban so it was going to be a while) and I sent my console in and said I had the rrod. They sent me back a whole new console and I got unbanned. It might not have been a brand new console, but it did get me unbanned and it still had the three 1 month accounts you get for free.

Or, do the walmart swap.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant get unbanned. Dont cheat or post mods on your Filshare next time.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
F4x said:
Actually, what he said is true. I was host banned (like the 3rd ban so it was going to be a while) and I sent my console in and said I had the rrod. They sent me back a whole new console and I got unbanned. It might not have been a brand new console, but it did get me unbanned and it still had the three 1 month accounts you get for free.

Or, do the walmart swap.
It is because a new console id and serial. But when you don't get a new id and serial then you will stay banned..

G

GTORacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried calling on on the RROD twice, 1st time got unbanned, 2nd did not.

Just do walmart swap, did it yesterday if you need exact details pm me

T

Thug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well guys just turned my box on and my 3 month banned escalated to a perm ban on my account!!! pretty gay. went 1 week to perm on my acc. should have went 3 month. very gay.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
It is because a new console id and serial. But when you don't get a new id and serial then you will stay banned..

That's why you seriously **** up the box first, so they're FORCED to give you a new one. Lets see them try to give your box back when you've popped those RAM chips clean off :tongue:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I can tell you how to not get banned next time you want to cheat.....

Don't Cheat!! If you can't handle the consequences don't do it. In other words if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:

Don't Cheat!! If you can't handle the consequences don't do it. In other words if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

lame post and completely obvious.lucky ppl do cheat tho or there wouldnt be a thread/forum/site for you to state the obviuos on.:rolleyes:

G

GTORacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:

I thought i was at a cheating website, not bungie forums, my bad.

Anyway, heres the walmart swap:

Walk into walmart with $219.63 in your pocket.
Buy a xbox
Pay with CASH
Verify that you have 90 days to return the product
Go home
Take a hair dryer and slowly peel off the serial number on the back of each xbox and switch the stickers
return the banned xbox with the serial number you peeled off from walmart, and get your money back

Sniperman-23

Sniperman-23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTORacer said:
I thought i was at a cheating website, not bungie forums, my bad.

Anyway, heres the walmart swap:

Walk into walmart with $219.63 in your pocket.
Buy a xbox
Pay with CASH
Verify that you have 90 days to return the product
Go home
Take a hair dryer and slowly peel off the serial number on the back of each xbox and switch the stickers
return the banned xbox with the serial number you peeled off from walmart, and get your money back

This made me LOL ha ha

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You people are so stupid. You flame me even though I have like 4 tutorials on how to avoid the banhammer. Then you get banned and want help. Why not just follow my tutorials in the first place? You deserve your ban.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:
That's why you seriously **** up the box first, so they're FORCED to give you a new one. Lets see them try to give your box back when you've popped those RAM chips clean off :tongue:
lol yeah true. **** it up enough and they can't fix it.:thumbup:

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
You people are so stupid. You flame me even though I have like 4 tutorials on how to avoid the banhammer. Then you get banned and want help. Why not just follow my tutorials in the first place? You deserve your ban.

They don't have the IQ to read your full post which stated if you can't handle the consequences then don't cheat.

Top Bottom
Login
Register