Solved Unban a retail xbox?

• Thread starter iPBanned
  • Start date
  • Views 520
I

iPBanned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'm not a 13 year old kid that got banned for joining a TTG stupid lobby crap, I got banned for not spoof my IP when going on stealth (It was like a year ago). I wanna know if I can unban my xbox by

RGH my Retail
Buy a LEGIT "Unshared KV"
Then flashing the new KV to my nand.
Un-RGH it and log in?

Would this work?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No, I'm not a 13 year old kid that got banned for joining a TTG stupid lobby crap, I got banned for not spoof my IP when going on stealth (It was like a year ago). I wanna know if I can unban my xbox by

RGH my Retail
Un-RGH it and log in?

Would this work?
No. If you want to return the console to normal after being modified, it needs it's original NAND. (Modifying it's NAND =/= Original NAND)

V

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score

RGH my Retail
Un-RGH it and log in?

Would this work?
Not real sure but thats alot of work...

I

iPBanned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. If you want to return the console to normal after being modified, it needs it's original NAND. (Modifying it's NAND =/= Original NAND)
Thanks for responding :smile:

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
You can RGH it and unban it, however to make it a retail again you need the nand with the original KV which will make you banned again. So your best bet is to just RGH it and put some stealth files on it and be on your way.

V

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
You can RGH it and unban it, however to make it a retail again you need the nand with the original KV which will make you banned again. So your best bet is to just RGH it and put some stealth files on it and be on your way.
Yah...

I

iPBanned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could I get a daul nand would that work?

A

Adam

MLG FaZe No Scoper
Reaction score
There is no way of unbanning yourself. Best bet is to hop on some free XBLSE and use shared KVs, that is what I did for a while when I couldn't be bothered to pay for anything.

Top Bottom